HTML plans email style

9 months 4 days ago #334549 by Leobici
HTML plans email style was created by Leobici
Hi, 
i'm trying to restyle html emails sent when subscribing or renewing various subscription plans. To do this I used an online app from which I retrieved an html code (with inline styles) that I would like to insert but in the email workflow inserting the <head> and <style> part these are not applied. Is there a file or a place where I can enter the various styles to be applied to the mail?
Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 months 3 days ago - 9 months 3 days ago #334553 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic HTML plans email style
You'll need to supply the full HTML email structure for that to work. Meaning your email should begin with either of the following.
<html
<!DOCTYPE html>

Either of those are the beginning of the email message will result in a raw HTML email. So you'll need to be sure to provide a full valid HTML structure (head, body, etc..).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 months 3 days ago #334557 by Leobici
Replied by Leobici on topic HTML plans email style
Hi krileon,
thanks for your answer.
I do insert a valid html code like the one you can see inside this file.

File Attachment:

File Name: welcom-weekender.txt
File Size:23 KB

but result is like this screenshot

with a lot of unwanted space.
I tested it in gmail, yahoo and another client

If i send it from another source (the one i've created the email from) it works perfectly.

Attachments:

9 months 2 days ago #334565 by krileon
Where are you sending the email from within CBSubs? The presentation tab emails? or CBSubs Mailer? The extra spacing might be our text to HTML conversion functionality converting text linebreaks to HTML linebreaks.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 months 2 days ago #334566 by krileon
Ok, was able to confirm the linebreak conversion is still applying when HTML headers are provided in the email. Have created a bug ticket to fix. Should have a fixed build out today or tomorrow.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9225

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leobici

9 months 2 days ago #334567 by Leobici
Replied by Leobici on topic HTML plans email style
Thanks a lot for your support!
Waiting to see the fixed build 

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn