[SOLVED] CD Subs Problems????

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252659 by zingerdigital
[SOLVED] CD Subs Problems???? was created by zingerdigital
I install and everything installed OK and I was getting ready to read through the manual and start setting it up.

When I goto the Payments Center\Settings, make a change and click "save" or "apply", I get this error....

412 Error

Your request got filtered out due to possible security issues.

One or more things in your request were suspicious (defective request header, invalid cookies, bad parameters)

If you think you did nothing wrong:

try again with a different browser
avoid any evil characters inside the request url
If you are the owner of the website, you can consider revising the rules of the mod_security module or turning it off from your Web Hosting Control Panel.

Any Ideas why???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252663 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CD Subs Problems????
Contact your server host. Their mod_security rules are incorrectly flagging on CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #252672 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic CD Subs Problems????
OK, im having my hosting provide look into this.

I've got a few more questions......

On my setting page, this is what I see in red next to "Your installed version","Latest version available" and "Latest version message"....

Your installed version ---
Latest version available ? ?
Latest version message ?

Is this something that can be fixed?

9 years 5 months ago #252724 by krileon
The version checker is failing. 1 issue at a time. Once the mod_security issue is fixed recheck to see if version checking is failing and we can go from there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #252726 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic CD Subs Problems????
Ok... there still working on the issue....I cant believe its taking so long....

Is there anything else I could tell my hosting company to help get the mod_security issue to work?

9 years 5 months ago #252728 by krileon
Nope, they need to review the logs and find out what expression they have in mod_security triggered that.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn