[SOLVED] CD Subs Problems????

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252743 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic CD Subs Problems????
ok, the mod_security has been bypassed by turning it off.
The version information is showing now for both CB and CBSubs.

Now, next question/issue.....

When I test the invoice page it tells me that the "State is Missing". So I clicked on modify invoicing address and the state pulldown is not populated.

I noticed that is the TAX SETTINGS menu....If I click either "Countries" or "States/Providences"
Add error shows. It says

1267 - An error has occurred.

Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT a.`id` AS `value`, a.`name` AS `text` FROM `igb_cbsubs_geo_zones` AS a LEFT JOIN `igb_cbsubs_geo_zones_entries` AS b ON b.`geo_zone_id` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `igb_comprofiler_countries` AS c ON c.`country_iso_code2` = b.`country_iso_code2` GROUP BY value ORDER BY a.`ordering`

Return to Control Panel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252763 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CD Subs Problems????

zingerdigital wrote: ok, the mod_security has been bypassed by turning it off.
The version information is showing now for both CB and CBSubs.

Now, next question/issue.....

When I test the invoice page it tells me that the "State is Missing". So I clicked on modify invoicing address and the state pulldown is not populated.

I noticed that is the TAX SETTINGS menu....If I click either "Countries" or "States/Providences"
Add error shows. It says

1267 - An error has occurred.

Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT a.`id` AS `value`, a.`name` AS `text` FROM `igb_cbsubs_geo_zones` AS a LEFT JOIN `igb_cbsubs_geo_zones_entries` AS b ON b.`geo_zone_id` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `igb_comprofiler_countries` AS c ON c.`country_iso_code2` = b.`country_iso_code2` GROUP BY value ORDER BY a.`ordering`

Return to Control Panel

There are many google references to:

illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT)

with guides to fix.

Suggest you study them - Kyle will most likely also give you similar feedback that you would need to use a tool like phpmyadmin to fix your database, tables, column collations to utf8_general_ci everywhere (unless you are using some chinese language).

9 years 5 months ago #252772 by zingerdigital
I hardly ever mess with the database file. I think this error is being causes by CBSubs.

So, why am I not able to select a state in either the "Payment Center\Settings\Tax" section as well as the Invoice Page???

9 years 5 months ago #252774 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CD Subs Problems????
The collation issue can be fixed by navigating to your database and making sure all your tables have the same collation. Ideally this should be set to "utf8_general_ci". Contact your host if unsure how as they may do this for you.

So, why am I not able to select a state in either the "Payment Center\Settings\Tax" section as well as the Invoice Page???

That's a known bug in CBSubs it self that'll be fixed in next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #252775 by zingerdigital
When I click on a credit card icon on the invoice page. I get a message from the browser saying that the page cannot be displayed.

I've setup Paypal Pro as a payment gateway, I'm pretty sure its set right, I'm using a sandbox account for testing.

Would the "page cannot be displayed" message be coming because of the "State Selection" bug?

9 years 5 months ago #252785 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CD Subs Problems????

Would the "page cannot be displayed" message be coming because of the "State Selection" bug?

No, I've no idea what "page cannot be displayed" even means in this context. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting and see if any errors are output. If not please take a screenshot of the message and provide the URL you're seeing the message on (omit domain).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn