[SOLVED] CD Subs Problems????

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252793 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic CD Subs Problems????
I was in Debug mode and there was no message after when I click a credit card. It just times out.

The "page cannot be displayed" is just the browser timing out/

I also notice that the credit card images are not showing.

OK... I think I know why it was timing out. I dont have a SSL for this site yet, So under setting\credit cards. I had "Credit-Card Form http(s) mode" set to HTTPS. So I changed it to HTTP. So now I can get to the next step to enter the credit card info.

What happens now is. the fields are there to enter the credit card info. But theres no Next/Submit button to continue. Where is it???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252856 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CD Subs Problems????
There should be a pay button directly below the credit card form information. If it's not please provide a screenshot of what you're seeing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #252860 by zingerdigital
Here's the screen shot
Attachments:

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252867 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CD Subs Problems????
Looks like neither single-payment nor auto-recurring payment options are possible so none of the 2 buttons displays.

Conditions for those on plans and on payment gateway settings should be checked first.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 years 5 months ago #252885 by zingerdigital
I had my Paypal Pro Gateway(Test Server), "Enable Paypal Pro E-Payments" set to... Enable auto-recurring payments.

I had the Plan that I was using "Auto-recurring renewals (*):" set to... No: single payments at a time.

So I changed my Gateway's "Enable Paypal Pro E-Payments" to... Enable single payments.

Now I see the PAY button. So, I entered the test info and clicked the PAY Button. Now it shows this message...see new attached screen shot
Attachments:

9 years 5 months ago #252887 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CD Subs Problems????
Great, so issue of thread starter solved.

As error tells on your screenshot, please check error log, which is in "History & Errors". Also check Notifications for more details.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn