Image Gallery Lightbox

8 years 11 months ago #263815 by jacksudan
Image Gallery Lightbox was created by jacksudan
I have set the maximum re-sampling size of profile gallery images to 300px width by 400px high and when I view the gallery images on a web page they take up the whole screen and also the lightbox
takes up the whole screen. How do I fix this?
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #263820 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Image Gallery Lightbox
You can't change the size of the CB Gallery image modal window. It's designed to expand to 80% height and width on purpose. This is the same functionality as other social sites image usage. It still needs another redesign to make room for commenting in a future release, but there are no plans to change its size. Only way to change it would be to modify the template files and change its cbTooltip modal usage and adjust its width/height as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago #263826 by jacksudan
Replied by jacksudan on topic Image Gallery Lightbox
Ok I cant change the lightbox but why are my images so large? surely I can change that? The full image cannot be viewed as it expands the image too much

8 years 11 months ago #263828 by krileon
Don't understand your issue. The full image is shown in the modal window. The little preview box in the tab it self will not show the full image; that's just a thumbnail preview (click it for the modal window display). The modal window display doesn't cut anything off; it just limits its height/width to the size of the modal window.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago #263832 by jacksudan
Replied by jacksudan on topic Image Gallery Lightbox
That i Know, but i uploaded a small image and when i click to view it the image covers the whole screen and cuts off the top and bottom of the image yet the image is only 200 x 270 px when uploaded. it destroys the quality of the image and makes it too big to view the full image. see attachment
Attachments:

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #263834 by krileon
Are you sure you're using CB Gallery and not CB ProfileGallery? That doesn't look like the display of CB Gallery, but the old CB ProfileGallery and its lightbox usage. You should upgrade to CB Gallery when possible.

CB Gallery expands to a maximum of 80% height and 80% width. It includes a footer below the image with a black background and more features. It is not a lightbox, but a modal window. The image is then expanded to fit the box. Yes, if you upload a tiny image it's going to be distorted as it'll be expanded to fit the modal window.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn