Image Gallery Lightbox

8 years 11 months ago #263871 by jacksudan
Replied by jacksudan on topic Image Gallery Lightbox
Yes I am using cb gallery

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #263878 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Image Gallery Lightbox
I've added to the modal window rewrite to improve the CSS so images are not expanded. For now there is no workaround or solution for this until I've the photo modal window display rewritten as it needs to make room for commenting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, jacksudan

8 years 11 months ago #263897 by jacksudan
Don't you think this should have been a priority?
How can I have a member sight that displays profile pictures so badly? People are paying a hefty subscription fee and the gallery provide does not function correctly!

8 years 11 months ago #263973 by krileon
At the time it was the best solution. I've since found another using a line-height trick to maintain the same size yet keep it perfectly centered (this is a lot harder than you'd think). This really isn't an issue for normal sized images. It's only issue for very small images. This is already noted to be fixed in the next feature release (among other things) below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5143

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

8 years 11 months ago #264293 by jacksudan
Look, I need this to work now, after all that is what I paid for, working software! If I can have a working profile gallery then I expect a refund or my membership should be credited with a time extension for the time I have to wait for a working gallery!

8 years 11 months ago #264335 by krileon
CB Gallery does work. It just expands smaller images to fit the modal window. This really shouldn't be an issue for a gallery as images uploaded to a gallery are typically taken with a phone or camera and are going to be larger than a browser window so they won't expand, but will have to shrink. There is also a link directly in the modal window to view the original image unscaled.

I'll look into fixing this in a smaller bug fix release after I've got CB Activity 3.0.0 RC2 done for release this week.

If this isn't sufficient for you then please see our stisfaction policy below if you feel you still want a refund.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/satisfaction

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn