Error

Please login first

[#5596] Moneris eSelect Plus question

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #272047 by cagoffice
[#5596] Moneris eSelect Plus question was created by cagoffice
Hello,

After a transaction goes through for a subscription, the success page looks like this:

What seems to be the problem? The URL is from the Moneris section and pasted into our Moneris Admin. Not sure what is going wrong here.

Moneris is saying the transactions are going through, but there is no payment in CBSubs Payments and the person still cannot login without the Pay Now button showing.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272113 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Moneris eSelect Plus question
The URLs are provided with HTTPS. If you don't have SSL then be sure to change the https:// to http:// in the URLs provided in backend. Once done please retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272115 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Moneris eSelect Plus question
That makes sense! We won't have SSL until we go live. Just playing around on a test server now.

I will try this.

Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

8 years 6 months ago #272150 by cagoffice
Still does not work.

I make the payment, I get a Moneris receipt so I know it went through but CBSubs is still showing no record of it.

And after I make the payment, it sends me to a blank screen.

Attachments:

8 years 6 months ago #272167 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Moneris eSelect Plus question
The result says cancel so the payment was cancelled. Are you sure you supplied the correct URLs to Moneris?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #272169 by cagoffice
I thought I did. I used the ones in the screenshot below but took off the "s" from https as discussed:

[MOD EDIT]: Removed as contains sensitive information.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn