[#5596] Moneris eSelect Plus question

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #272171 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Moneris eSelect Plus question
The URL you were sent to is the Declined URL. Ensure the settings in Moneris have the correct URLs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272190 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Moneris eSelect Plus question
Ok I double-checked my URLs again and everything seems fine.

This is now the error message I get after payment....

Attachments:

8 years 6 months ago #272210 by krileon
Check within CBSubs > Notifications to see if you received any notifications. Also check CBSubs > History Log for any errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272212 by cagoffice
Is there somewhere secure I can send you screenshots of our Moneris settings?

8 years 6 months ago #272267 by cagoffice
I am getting error messages even for a dummy test payment!! Do you think this has anything to do with us not adding our SSL certificate yet?

8 years 6 months ago #272317 by krileon
The moneris gateway is a hosted payment page. You don't need SSL for it to function. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look at the Notifications and History Log to see if there's any hints as to what exactly is failing.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn