[#5596] Moneris eSelect Plus question

8 years 6 months ago #272323 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Moneris eSelect Plus question
I PMd you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272390 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Moneris eSelect Plus question
Ok, I think the issue is what "Response Method:" is set to within your moneris account. Once logged in navigate to Admin > hosted config then edit the hosted config you're currently using. Next change "Response Method:" to "Sent to your server as a POST containing XML". If it's already set to that try using "Sent to your server as a POST". See the below configuration instructions.

ADMIN > hosted config > Generate a Version3 Configuration > Basic Configuration
- Copy "ps_store_id" and "hpp_key" respectively to gateway
- Apply gateway to generate URLs needed later
- Transaction Type: Enabled
- Response Method: POST (with or without XML)
- Approved URL: (generated in gateway settings)
- Declined URL: (generated in gateway settings)
- Save Changes

ADMIN > hosted config > Generate a Version3 Configuration > Paypage Appearance
- Check "Display item details."
- Check "Display customer details. (cust_id, email, note . . .)"
- Check "Display shipping address details."
- Check "Display billing address details."
- Check "Enable input of Billing, Shipping, and extra data fields on the hosted paypage."
- Cancel Button URL: (generated in gateway settings)
- Save Apprearance Settings

ADMIN > hosted config > Generate a Version3 Configuration > Response/Receipt Data
- Check "Return line item details."
- Check "Return shipping details."
- Check "Return billing details."
- Check "Return other customer fields. (cust_id, client_email, note . . .)"
- Check "Return ECI value."
- Check "Return the txn_number. This field is used to perform follow-ons."
- Check "Perform asyncronous data post."
- Async Response URL: (generated in gateway settings)
- Save Response Settings

ADMIN > hosted config > Generate a Version3 Configuration > Security Features
- Check "Enable Transaction Verification"
- Check "Displayed as XML on our server."
- Response URL: (generated in gateway settings)
- Save Verification Settings

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #273072 by cagoffice
Hello Kyle thank you very much for the response.

I finally moved the website to the live environment. I have SSL installed and moneris configured correctly. I have tried all of the recommended settings and I am still getting 0 Error - String could not be parsed as XML when the transaction is proccessed and returns to my website.

I have checked the notifications with no luck. I checked the history and logs and i have about 90 warnings for the one failed transaction. Can you login to the back end and have a look at the logs to see if you can assist withe error.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #273103 by krileon
Was "Response Method:" configured to "Sent to your server as a POST containing XML" correctly? It doesn't seam like the gateway is sending an XML response, which is what CBSubs expects. There's nothing more I can suggest without super administrator login and direct access to the moneris account to review your configuration. You may want to contact moneris and see what they can suggest.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #273115 by cagoffice
We have tried both methods with xml and without. Still no luck.

I will send you a private message with our admin login.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #273138 by krileon
I've reconfigured the gateway and the moneris hosted payment page for CBSubs. Please retry to see if issue persists. If it does then the gateway is likely bugged due to API changes on moneris end, which will require a possible rewrite of our integration. I've added a bug ticket as well to further keep track of this issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.481 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn