Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
8 years 4 months ago #276706 by cagoffice
Hello,

Usually when a member upgrades to a different plan, it will show in "Subscriptions" that they upgraded to another. This member is showing as having two memberships. Which is strange because normally the 3 year membership would say "upgraded" instead of "Active". Then I know the 1 year membership is her current membership.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 4 months ago #276714 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"
Are both plans non-exlusive? If so it's possible to subscribe to both at the same time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
8 years 4 months ago #276715 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"
They're both "exclusive".

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 4 months ago #276716 by krileon
The 3 year subscription doesn't have a basket. How was that one subscribed?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
8 years 4 months ago #276718 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"
We imported a list of our members to a new Joomla with new Community Builder and I manually went into each profile and checked off what their membership should be (based on what we had in our old system).

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 4 months ago #276725 by krileon
That maybe why the upgrade didn't take affect. Create a test user and purchase 1 year with the dummy gateway then upgrade to 3 year with the dummy gateway so you can test the workflow without exchange of money. This should give you a normal scenario to confirm if upgrades aren't working right.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon