1) I am not able to find updates for the integration plugins
CBSubs Paid Subscriptions
CBSubs Usergroups
Am I blind? What happened to them?

2) This is the latest language file? cbplug_lang_cbsubs_en-GB-4.0.2.zip
from forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cbsubs-en/files

Thanks
Philipp

P.S.: Actually the 2nd try to migrate was even worse than the first one. I got no error message, but trying to surf to the fronend, I get
Unknown column 't.useraccessgroupid' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM #__comprofiler_tabs t WHERE t.enabled=1 AND t.useraccessgroupid IN (-2,1,31) ORDER BY t.position, t.ordering
The topic has been locked.
7 years 10 months ago #283118 by krileon
CB 1.x to CB 2.x is a migration. Install only CB first. Be sure to do this on a clone of your site. Do not migrate a live active site. Once you've migrated the clone, reconfigured anything that's needed to be reconfigured, and thoroughly tested it to ensure it's behaving as you expected then backup you live site and migrate it.

CBSubs Usergroups doesn't exist. Assigning usergroups based off subscriptions is built into CBSubs under the Access tab. Default English language plugin also is not needed anymore as default strings are included with CBSubs.

Everything can be download from our downloads page below (including CB Paid Subscriptions).

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
7 years 10 months ago #283122 by poml
Thanks for the answer. Yes I do it on an offline version and I take detailed notes to update the live version. Up to know it looks quite good.

So, what do I do with these two items then? See attached.

What about the field "formatname"? Before the update this was showing a combination of First Name and Last Name. Now it is showing the email address (or username? because it is the emai address?)? How can I have "formatname" show the First and Last Name again?
Attachments:
7 years 10 months ago #283125 by krileon

So, what do I do with these two items then? See attached.

Download latest CBSubs. As far as CBsubs Usergroups I guess uninstall it since it's not needed anymore.

What about the field "formatname"? Before the update this was showing a combination of First Name and Last Name. Now it is showing the email address (or username? because it is the emai address?)? How can I have "formatname" show the First and Last Name again?

Configure it within CB > Configuration > General using the "Name Format" parameter to "Name Only".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
7 years 10 months ago #283131 by poml
Ok, the "formatname" works fine.

However, for the two integration plugins: Maybe I am standing on the line, but I cannot see this under the "access" tab. With CB 3.0.0 I used to two plugins to add people who bought this merchandise to some joomla groups and also to activate a subscription for them.

Can you guide me how to do this now in CBSubs 4.1.0?
7 years 10 months ago #283132 by poml

krileon wrote: Default English language plugin also is not needed anymore as default strings are included with CBSubs.

This means I should uninstall that plugin?
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn