Updating CB 1.9.1 to 4.0.12 and CBSubs 3.0.0 to 4.1.0

7 years 9 months ago #283906 by poml

Have let Beat know as he better maybe able to understand how that could be happening.

Ok, thanks. Please note that I disabled all my custom stuff. Does it have to do with the migration maybe? It did not happen with CBSubs 3.

Because you have it configured to only show if accessed by a URL under the Workflows tab with the "Propose spontaneously plan for upgrades" parameter.

Fantastic. Thanks! That's it. Ok, this means if I change this setting I could start re-programming my API to use the subscriptions tab. Now I know how to have the plans display.

Any news from the ticket concerning the loss of all CB setting during migration? Anything I can test?
The topic has been locked.
7 years 9 months ago #283908 by krileon

Ok, thanks. Please note that I disabled all my custom stuff. Does it have to do with the migration maybe? It did not happen with CBSubs 3.

I don't know what's causing it, but I'm unable to reproduce it in any test environments. Could be a conflict or just a configuration problem. You can translate that string to empty and it won't output anymore though. It does not appear to be causing any negative affects on the subscription.

Any news from the ticket concerning the loss of all CB setting during migration? Anything I can test?

No, I've not had time to investigate that. After I'm finished with the CB Gallery upgrade release I'll be focusing on CB 2.1 and will look into any reported migration bugs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
7 years 9 months ago #283913 by poml
In some previous post I asked this below, could you help me with this?

Auto Actions: [...]
Question: We discussed earlier, I now made myself an autoaction that fires when somebody pays one of my merchandise plans. The action is supposed to subscribe the user twice to the same subscription, i.e., 2 years. This works somehow, but it only happens once. So the user gets subscribed one year, but not the second. Any idea why? Manually via the subscriptions tab I can renew multiple times one by one without problem.
And: If the user is renewed by an autoaction, does he get his confirmation emails, too?

7 years 9 months ago #283915 by beat

poml wrote: In some previous post I asked this below, could you help me with this?

Auto Actions: [...]
Question: We discussed earlier, I now made myself an autoaction that fires when somebody pays one of my merchandise plans. The action is supposed to subscribe the user twice to the same subscription, i.e., 2 years. This works somehow, but it only happens once. So the user gets subscribed one year, but not the second. Any idea why? Manually via the subscriptions tab I can renew multiple times one by one without problem.
And: If the user is renewed by an autoaction, does he get his confirmation emails, too?

Please open a new thread for this question, as already asked by Kyle. It is utterly confusing for us when you mix so many questions and different subjects in a single thread, and the subject of thread becomes completely unrelated, making it unusable for the community looking for similar answers.

I'm now locking thins thread to avoid further replies in here, except for the item above where i will reply when done with it.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn