[SOLVED] [#6111] subs 4.1.0 plans not showing up settings not saving

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #283595 by michaelgreen252
Hello, so i had to build my website from scratch because of an issue i was having..however i installed the latest version of cb subs and now my plans will not show up..Also when in the settings area..and i make changes like (show subscription plans at registration...ect) none if the changes i make save after clicking save button..
i have joomla default registration shut off
cb subs subscriptions are set to show on plan spontaniously
i have 4 non exclusive published plans created..
allow upgrades set to on..
I am directed strait to completing the fields instead of choosing my plans first.
Cb plugin version is showing as red instead of green along with conditionals even though it was the latest version available...not sure how relevant this is
additional finding
>when clicking on the cb subs plugin while on the dashboard...the settings option continues to say settings not set at the bottom of the box..
>when inside of the settings options page ....i see a warning popup that says..(warning: this setting does not make sense. free registered users without subscriptions not allowed, but subscriptions are not created for all plans, including free lifetime ones. in that mode............subscriptions are needed for all plans)
> plans do show up on profile just not as option in regustration
> i set a default plan and registered a free account and user was added to the plan even though i could see no reference of the plan..
...lastly i almost forgot to mention...i received an error message ive never seen with joomla or cb before...when i installed cb component there was an error that said that the package was installed but not uninstalled....I then uploaded cb component on top of the original install and it said the it was uninstalled sucessfully. ive never seen that and im not sure how relevant that is.

this is a fresh install of all of the latest versions of cb plugins on top of a freshly installed 3.5.1
subs version...4.1.0
cb version 2.0.14+build.2016.06.29.00.16.20.56df57006

any idea what may be wrong? thanks
I sent some superuser credentials and link to my site in case via contact form with subject (support 252) in case it helps any.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #283616 by krileon
Your plans are showing on the profile tab, but not registration? That's almost always due to either your plans specifically being set to not show on registration under their Workflows tab or you've globally turned off subscriptions during registration within CBSubs > Settings > Global with the "Show subscription plans at registration" parameter.

Also the warning it's telling you is you've set "Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions)" and "Create Subscriptions also for free lifetime plans" both to "No". In short this means if you've free lifetime plans they won't work and you'll need to set "Create Subscriptions also for free lifetime plans" to "Yes".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 10 months ago #283632 by michaelgreen252
Replied by michaelgreen252 on topic subs 4.1.0 plans not showing up settings not saving
Yes i have a fair understanding on how the work flow works with setting up the plans..there seems to be a havascript issue or something...i already attempted to switch off lifetime plans but the save button will not work. Also, i have only 4 plans and have not set any plans to hide based on other plans and they are set to show on registration. And yes the plans are showing in the profile but not on the registration. Ive already unolublished other plugins and components and nothing changes. Any ideas? Ive also sent credentials if needed as mentioned in previous post. Thanks

7 years 10 months ago #283634 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. Do not send credentials to our contact form. That is not what it's for and it states so directly on that page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 10 months ago #283636 by michaelgreen252
Replied by michaelgreen252 on topic subs 4.1.0 plans not showing up settings not saving
ok, sorry about that krileon and thanks..sending now

7 years 10 months ago #283641 by michaelgreen252
Just confirming that i sent the site info via pm..thanks again

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn