Content Integration Settings

6 years 5 months ago #298668 by cagoffice
Content Integration Settings was created by cagoffice
Hello,

We had used the "Content" settings under "Integrations" in our plans to limit who can view certain menu items. It works great but we have one issue:

Before we used this feature, we could send a link to someone and they could click on it and it would prompt them to log-in. Now since we started using this setting, it prompts them to register (not log-in). How do we change this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #298674 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Content Integration Settings
Are you trying to share a link that's protected by CBSubs? If so it's trying to display them the plan selection page to access that content and if they're not already logged in it asks them to register. You can override this redirect to whatever you like using "Membership needed for access redirect URL for existing users" parameter under CBSubs > Settings > Display > Expiration, but I don't recommend doing so. Having your login module present on your registration page either through a module position or setting "Show Login form next to Registration form" to "Yes" within CB > Configuration > Registration would probably be an easier solution.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298682 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Content Integration Settings
This module is now appearing but you can't type in it. It doesn't work.

6 years 5 months ago #298685 by krileon
Strange, seams to be working fine for me in my tests. You could have a CSS conflict issue with an element overlapping the login form or some sort of jQuery blocking it. Maybe try just using a standard module in a module position?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298686 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Content Integration Settings
This seems to be built into CB Paid Subscriptions. How do we adjust it to use a manual module as you've suggested?

6 years 5 months ago #298687 by krileon
Disable the login module on registration within CB > Configuration > Registration then just have a regular login module that's set to be displayed on all pages.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn