Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] [#7015] CB Gallery limits problem

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 3 months ago #301716 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery limits problem
Ok, was able to confirm custom limit works but field limit does not. Working on a fix for next CB Gallery release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7015

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #301717 by krileon
Have reviewed the bug and it's due to the field being inaccessible. Try setting the field to display on profile and see if that resolves your issue. Will change the usage so it doesn't need to be set to display on profile in order to find its value. Ensure its tab is also published and has a view access level that's accessible to the user.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by krileon.

• Digigreg
  • Digigreg
6 years 3 months ago #301726 by Digigreg
Replied by Digigreg on topic CB Gallery limits problem
I've tried to set the field visible in the user profile, but still the problem persist.
Now I've made a set to "1" but I was able to upload two pics, so the same situation.
You can see from the screenshot.

I've made this website about one year ago, but when I've tested it before to go online, these ffeatures were running properly. So maybe the issue is caused from an update of the plugin of the gallery? Because I've discovered the issue when I've opened this topic, I don't know from how much time this happen, just I know that one year ago, when I've made all, the limit worked properly.

Thanks
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 3 months ago #301728 by krileon
You're having this issue even with the limit set to Custom and Custom Limit set to 1?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• Digigreg
  • Digigreg
6 years 3 months ago #301732 by Digigreg
Replied by Digigreg on topic CB Gallery limits problem
Yes, i've just tried again, also with custom limit set to 1 I still have the issue.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 3 months ago #301739 by krileon
Then I'm unsure what's causing limit to not work for you beyond users being treated as moderator of the gallery. You said "Moderator View Access Level" is set to "Special". Please edit "Special" view access level within Joomla and ensure the correct usergroups are selected. If issue persists please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon