CBSUBS

1 year 8 months ago #330196 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSUBS
I've no idea how you're testing this, but using again the login credentials you provided I have tested this on your own site as working fine. I logged in as the frontend test user, upgraded to Professional, and in backend verified the "CB Subscription Group Limit" field now has a value of 10. I then verified on frontend that I can now create more groups as the user previously had a limit of 5 as was a Standard subscriber. I don't know what else to suggest.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #330208 by eciudad
Replied by eciudad on topic CBSUBS
Thank you Krileon.

Testing was done to the front end. The user Shalom, ID 726, went to the process himself, to test the payment process. He went from Basic membership to Enterprise membership.  According to what you are stating the groupfield in his profile should gone to 30 but it is still 0. You can go to the backend and look at I left it for you as hard evidence.

1 year 8 months ago #330212 by krileon
Upgraded the test account provided to Enterprise and the field is set to 30 as it should be. Was your test during registration or upgrade during frontend? All the tests I've done are frontend upgrades. I've also tested unsubscribing then resubscribing which also sets the field fine. I don't know what else to suggest. This is working perfectly fine for me on your site.

According to the history log the last test you did on the Shalom account was on 06/22/2022 unless you did the change from backend. Please retest as it seams to be working fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago #330218 by eciudad
I will ask Shalom, to test by downgrading his membership and upgrading back again while I capture the values thru the backend. Yes, the date 6/22/2022 is correct since the user is a member of a control environment which runs in more the one set. Once a behavior is discovered, one set is isolated and frozen in time to protect the testing and the other is used to further understand the behavior, which was the one given to you.

I know you asked as to how I am testing. As I indicated before, testing is done thru the frontend. I have been using  for more than 30 years the modified short version of:

Software Testing Life Cycle - STLC
1. Unit Testing
2. Integration Testing
3. System Testing
4. Acceptance Testing

with this I do not need to know the software itself since I base it on output in each of the 4 aforementioned subsets. Perhaps in your development you use SDLC.

It looks like you have updated my website, I did not do it, since CBSUBS is saying "You have the latest version 4.6.1+build.2022.07.26.15.07.22.f5031de6e", which is not part of my records for Change Management. Also, the CBSUBS settings is stating "Settings Not Yet saved with this version". Which was not like that last week.

Thank you Krileon, I will ask Shalom to test as indicated above and will advise.

1 year 8 months ago #330219 by krileon

It looks like you have updated my website, I did not do it, since CBSUBS is saying "You have the latest version 4.6.1+build.2022.07.26.15.07.22.f5031de6e", which is not part of my records for Change Management. Also, the CBSUBS settings is stating "Settings Not Yet saved with this version".

Yes, CBSubs was updated. Please be sure your install is always up to date when contacting support. We do not support out of date installs. During reviews we will often update for you to be sure it's not an issue already fixed.

Which was not like that last week.

CBSubs does this after every update. Nothing to be concerned about.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 8 months ago #330220 by eciudad
Thank you for the acknowledgement.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds