Where is the GroupJive Tab in Profile?

13 years 2 weeks ago #160751 by Taboga
ok, so this is what I am noticing. on my website vetsinpain.org. I have the latest version of Joomla installed 1.6.something... and I installed the new GroupJiveRC2.3 or something...
I can access the administration/configuration and everything, but what I am missing is the tab on the front end in the CB profile area. I have enabled it in the config, but I still don't have it on the front end profile. I have cleared the cache in my browser before I went back to my website. I have gone through the entire manual and set everything up. I am just missing something???
Krileon, Kyle, I can give you whatever information you want I just don't understand this.

Just disregard all the mumble jumble of the other threads-this is what I am currently working with.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #160792 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic Re: Where is the GroupJive Tab in Profile?
Alright, so when you sign in to my website from the front end, and you click on your profile, there is no tab to click on to get information about your group in the profile tab.

Likewise, when I go to approve a new user in CB, and I want to save the users file, I click on "save", and the error pops up:"Auto Join: this field is required", However, I can not find the field in which to select or enter data.

Am I missing a whole module or plugin somewhere and if so which one?

I hope I gave you enough information this time, I do not know how else I can explain it???

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #160800 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Where is the GroupJive Tab in Profile?

Alright, so when you sign in to my website from the front end, and you click on your profile, there is no tab to click on to get information about your group in the profile tab.

Please check tab management and ensure the Groups tab is published and public.

Likewise, when I go to approve a new user in CB, and I want to save the users file, I click on "save", and the error pops up:"Auto Join: this field is required", However, I can not find the field in which to select or enter data.

Known bug, set Auto Join in field management to not be Required. Fixed for 2.3 stable.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #160810 by Taboga
yea, no, I don't have a groups tab in field management? That is the problem...
Do I add that manually? How do I tie it in to the GroupJive configuration or whatever?

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #160831 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Where is the GroupJive Tab in Profile?

Taboga wrote: yea, no, I don't have a groups tab in field management? That is the problem...
Do I add that manually? How do I tie it in to the GroupJive configuration or whatever?

I meant tab management, was a typo. Reply corrected. After checking tab management for groups tab and issue still persists please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #160839 by Taboga
What I am missing is all the tabs for the wall and blog and so forth after you register, log in and select my groups. I only have a link for the panel menu. Everything else is blank. I wanted to be able to look at my wall and set it up, or my blog etc. (From a user-front end. But those tabs are no where? I have profilebook also, is that interfering? Because I don't have access to either from the user- front end

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn