Where is the GroupJive Tab in Profile?

13 years 1 week ago #161347 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Where is the GroupJive Tab in Profile?
Of course they don't show on your profile. They are GROUP integrations. They function only for GROUPS. They are not for profile wall or profile events. The integrations clearly state "CB GroupJive XXXX". Please navigate to a GROUP on frontend and you'll see their respective tabs. I've confirmed this on your very own site as working. A quick way to get to a group is navigate to that group in backend and edit it; at the very top for existing groups only you will see a Frontend URL:.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #167279 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic Re: Where is the GroupJive Tab in Profile?
I have no groups showing up in the front end and groups and categories are posted in the backend.

12 years 10 months ago #167361 by krileon
Where are you looking for groups? Profile tabs only show those that you own or are a part of. You need to navigate to GJs frontend using the URL at the very top of the plugin page. Navigate to plugin management and click CB GroupJive, now click the Frontend URL at the top.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #167371 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic Re: Where is the GroupJive Tab in Profile?
I am not sure what you are talking about. I have the tab to groups in my profiles, however, after setting up categories, and groups and assigning groups, the groups still do not show up. I know you said you have checked it on my site, but I am still confused because when I login to the front end and click on groups, my group does not show up (the one I assigned myself to in the backend.)
I also synchronized users and my new user did not show up in my groups(backend)

I know what the groups are for and I assure you I want to use GroupJive correctly.

12 years 10 months ago #167392 by krileon
Not sure what more to advise, your GJ install is working perfectly fine. "My Groups" shows groups you own and "Joined Groups" shows groups you've joined. This is the default unless you changed this within GJ configuration on the Tabs tab. If the category of the group is not published however then you will not see the group (published state is set to No by default).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn