[SOLVED] I don´t have parameters in the modules

13 years 4 days ago - 12 years 11 months ago #161884 by natlia
Hi! I installed CB Community Builder 1.4, joomla 1.6.3, CB blogs 1.0.6, funlite template.

1. I don´t have parameters in the modules (cbgallery_1.2RC2) ( mod_cbpblatest_1_2_RC)

2. I installed CB Blogs . There are no categories for the users in users' profiles. I created categories in joomla, in the Cb blogs plain -> Configuration -> Blogs -> model-joomla 1.6 - Section - section name.

3. Template position user1 does not work , when put any module in this position, user1, 2 and 3 move into one column.

4. And I am wondering whether the funlite template update is comming. 900px is very uncomfortable and not good looking width for social networking or please tell me where and how can I change it?

Thank
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 days ago #161890 by nant
Modules need to be repackaged for Joomla 1.6 installs.

New versions will be released this week.

13 years 3 days ago #161927 by natlia
Replied by natlia on topic Re: I don´t have parameters in the modules
Тhanks for the reply. How about the other question. (2, 3, 4):( Today has found another problem. CB Articles - user profile does not show articles.:(

13 years 3 days ago - 13 years 3 days ago #161949 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: I don´t have parameters in the modules

2. I installed CB Blogs . There are no categories for the users in users' profiles. I created categories in joomla, in the Cb blogs plain -> Configuration -> Blogs -> model-joomla 1.6 - Section - section name.

The section select needs to also have categories. Please ensure those categories and the section are set to "Registered" access. Anything else can't be guaranteed as we're still working on integrating J1.6 custom ACL.

3. Template position user1 does not work , when put any module in this position, user1, 2 and 3 move into one column.

We've let Jacob know of this issue and hopefully will hear back soon his feedback. It could be a result of configuration need on your modules, please try removing module class suffix if any.

4. And I am wondering whether the funlite template update is comming. 900px is very uncomfortable and not good looking width for social networking or please tell me where and how can I change it?

We'll be making a new release of the funlite template as issues are progressively addressed. We can not make a re-release with 1-2 issues fixed, but once a few are after adequate testing.

CB Articles - user profile does not show articles.

You need to configure it to use Joomla 1.6 model. It's also possible an ACL issue. I have not recently tested my projects on Joomla 1.6 due to them constantly breaking everything with each release.

I'll be honest, you should abandon using Joomla 1.6.x. From a developers standpoint they've absolutely no regard for us or our work. I've had to repair CB nearly 15-20 different times sense early beta and again with release of 1.6.3 we're seeing more issues. At any rate will do my best to resolve J1.6.x issues with incubator projects as all projects are nearing a upgrade release (CB Blogs and CB Articles likely only 2 affected).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 day ago #162161 by Jacob
I cannot duplicate user1 issue. You may have an open div or other HTML tags in your content that is breaking the template.

Is this site live? A ref URL would be helpful.

Joomla Development and Support since 2005

13 years 1 day ago #162194 by natlia
Replied by natlia on topic Re: I don´t have parameters in the modules

Jacob wrote: I cannot duplicate user1 issue. You may have an open div or other HTML tags in your content that is breaking the template.

Is this site live? A ref URL would be helpful.

Thank you all for your answers. I looked for teg <div> in the text and it is not there. However modules user1, user2 and user3 are Custom HTML modules. My site is completely new and thus is closed yet, but I can give you login credentials for the admin panel. Who and how should I send them?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.987 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn