[SOLVED] I don´t have parameters in the modules

13 years 1 day ago #162209 by nant
Just click on Jacobs icon above to visit his profile - then send him a private message with backend access and superadmin password.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #162386 by Jacob
Your user3 module was not assigned to any pages even though it was published.

When I assigned it to all pages the 3rd column (user3) shows fine.

Joomla Development and Support since 2005
The following user(s) said Thank You: natlia

12 years 11 months ago #164134 by natlia
Replied by natlia on topic Re: I don´t have parameters in the modules

krileon wrote:

2. I installed CB Blogs . There are no categories for the users in users' profiles. I created categories in joomla, in the Cb blogs plain -> Configuration -> Blogs -> model-joomla 1.6 - Section - section name.

The section select needs to also have categories. Please ensure those categories and the section are set to "Registered" access. Anything else can't be guaranteed as we're still working on integrating J1.6 custom ACL.

When the new release is expected please?

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #164140 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: I don´t have parameters in the modules

When the new release is expected please?

Don't know, have a lot to do on my list and getting to them 1 at a time. CB Blogs should be working perfectly fine with Joomla 1.6. Have confirmed working on Joomla 1.6.3 with default and custom ACL. Once you've created your categories in Joomlas article manager you need to select from CB Blogs one of those categories to act as the "Section" under "External" parameters. This "Section" category will house the categories for blogs. Example tree below.

Blogs
- General
- Sports
- Entertainment

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #164144 by natlia
Replied by natlia on topic Re: I don´t have parameters in the modules
I need following: "Well this cool CB plugin adds blogging to your website and it uses the Joomla content database for storage. This way you can use your Joomla rendering engine to display your user blogs on your website just like you would do with articles in a category/section!"
My problem: "There are no categories for the users in users' profiles. I created categories in joomla, in the Cb blogs plain -> Configuration -> Blogs -> model-joomla 1.6 - Section - section name."

12 years 11 months ago #164146 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: I don´t have parameters in the modules
Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn