Crash Joomla when user join group

12 years 5 months ago #181116 by krileon
PHP version? MYSQL version? Please keep the post specific to a single issue so we can tackle this 1 thing at a time. As is I've no idea what your primary problem is. Please provide full detail as to what issue you're having. Please also ensure you test with default Joomla template to help eliminate likely JS conflicts.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181130 by clenabat
Hello,

Thanks for your response.

I'm in hostpapa.

Database MySQL 5.1
PHP 5
Joomla 1.7.2
Last version for plugins JEvents, CB, Groupjive,....

My problem is when a user join a group and create his own message in the wall => joomla unlogged the user.
When the user are logged again it's very strange he don't have all menus.

For you information, the wall message commited is really commited in the database.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181134 by clenabat
The problem doesn't exist with other plugin/module but just the wall plugin.
=> No pb with JEvents, CB, Phoca Download/Gallery.
Every one is up todate
Thanks for your help !

12 years 5 months ago #181137 by clenabat
I send you in MP message the login/password to reproduce the "big" problem.

Thanks

12 years 5 months ago #181142 by clenabat
Hello

Have you got all the information to help me and solve the problem ?

12 years 5 months ago #181143 by clenabat
Sel Nantais Sel du don
Joomla 1.7.2 1.7.2
CB 1.7 1.7
Groupjive 2.4 2.4
Kunena 1.6.5 N/A
Phoca Download 2.1.1 2.0.0 RC2
Phoca Gallery 3.0.2 3.0.0 RC4
Jevents v2.0.7 Stable v2.0.7 Stable

The problem is known in the 2 sites with differents version of plugins on each.
But the version SQL and PHP are the same.
I try to update in the site sel nantais with the most of components/plugins during your reflexion.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn