[#3189] CBSubs and registration step

12 years 3 months ago #190037 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs and registration step
registerButton class is already an input so ".registerButton input" will never work. Just do ".registerButton" and it should work fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #190049 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: CBSubs and registration step
you right sorry...all is fine now...

Please another point:

I would like setup a Conditional for hide the Captcha Tab challenge but this don't work. In fact my registration process contain a DB Lookup field who is conditionally displayed (without problem) according to the value Yes or No to another field. My goal is to hide the Captcha challenge if the DB Lookup field is filled.

I want do that because the fact to enter a valid Secret Key inside the DB Lookup Field is already a kind of challenge. That mean is the Key is wrong the user will not be able to register...exactly like if the Captcha is wrong. So I think is not necessary to ask in this specific case again a Captcha. This also because it can be confuse the user where we ask a Key and a Captcha code.

So I try to apply a Tab condition for CB Captcha but the challenge still present. I try different conditional way like "Not Empty" or "Does Contain" but without success.

It is possible to hide conditionally the Captcha or not ??

thank

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

12 years 3 months ago #190057 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs and registration step
Captcha doesn't actually have a tab. CB Conditional will try to give tabs a tab container if they don't have one. You can't condition CB Captcha.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #190065 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: CBSubs and registration step
too bad... Hope you will in future consider to add a condition..

thank

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn