Setting Plan CBSubs

11 years 10 months ago #205049 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: Setting Plan CBSubs

krileon wrote: Current subscribers you'll need to fix manually as described in my above reply.

Sorry but...
For current users of Plan A, if they go to plan B for one month, it will not return to plan A, it will be removed from the site, ok, I understood it.

But to prevent that, I do not understand how I can do manually in the backend! (I have 450 users).

Another thing: when the Plan B (child) is active, and if the member wants to unsubscribe, there are two buttons "Unsubscribe": one for the active plane, the second to leave the site. There is no difference between these two buttons and it can be confusing...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #205063 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Setting Plan CBSubs

For current users of Plan A, if they go to plan B for one month, it will not return to plan A, it will be removed from the site, ok, I understood it.

No, if Plan B is a child plan of Plan A then they will always have Plan A as its Plan Bs parent.

I'm sorry, I don't know how to further describe it. It's a simple parent > child plan setup. Please review documentation regarding such usage for further details.

I don't know what you mean by leave the site. CBSubs and CB have no such feature unless you mean to logout, which CBSubs has no logout button.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #205077 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: Setting Plan CBSubs

No, if Plan B is a child plan of Plan A then they will always have Plan A as its Plan Bs parent.

Yes, that I understood,I am not well explained...

I don't know what you mean by leave the site. CBSubs and CB have no such feature unless you mean to logout, which CBSubs has no logout button.

Please, look at the image.
1/ The buttom 1 is to exit plan B
2/ The button 2 is to exit plan A AND to unsubscribe and leave the site.
Attachments:

11 years 10 months ago #205079 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Setting Plan CBSubs

AND to unsubscribe and leave the site.

I still have no idea what you mean by this. CBSubs has no such feature. I'm guessing you translated the text to say that if that's what it says. There is no "leave site" feature. There are 3 buttons: 1 to unsubscribe from Plan A, 1 to renew Plan B, and 1 to unsubscribe from Plan B.

Based off your screenshot if you unsubscribe from Plan B you are still subscribed to Plan A as Plan A is Plan Bs parent.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds