[#3734] Member expired after renewal

11 years 6 months ago #212564 by apdt
Replied by apdt on topic Re: Member expired after renewal
Not necessarily. I've found at least one member who has both IPN & PDT and yet the expiry date is not updated.

So far I've found 24 issues ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #212579 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Member expired after renewal
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #212612 by apdt
PM sent! :)

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #212660 by krileon
Strange, IPN, PDT, History Log, Basket, and Payment pages all show a properly paid basket. They should be completely active. The expiration date is also stuck in the past instead of set to 2013 as it should be for "this calendar year".

I suspect this is a bug with "Manual renewal extends expiration date as follows:" being set to "Renewal extends expiration date (without gap or overlap)". This is pretty irrelevant for "this calendar year" usage. I suggest setting this to "Renewal starts at expiration date or at payment date - whichever happens last (allows free gap)" and confirm if you have any further issues with renewals. It doesn't seam to affect new purchases and is isolated to renewals.

You'll unfortunately have to manually fix those that did not renew properly. I suggest going to CBSubs > Subscriptions and filter to those broken. Then edit them 1 by 1 (click their id in the far right ID column) and update "Expiration date:" year to 2013 then set "Previous Status:" as "Expired" and "Status:" as "Active". This should fix them to what it should be.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #212662 by krileon
Have investigated the issue locally and it's not due to the renewal parameter. We found it's due to the timezone set within Joomla global configuration. Once set to UTC renewal dates were corrected. Note you'll still need to fix those already broken. I've created a bug ticket for this to be fixed for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

11 years 6 months ago #212664 by apdt
Thanks for updating this issue!

If I set the timezone to UTC, wouldn't it make the registration, payment, etc date & time incorrect as my timezone is UTC+11? I had problem with inconsistent time between Joomla & CBSubs before as I posted here - www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/180063-2921-incorrect-datetime

Has bug #2921 been fixed in the CBSubs 2.0.2?

Noted about manually fixing the existing data, will do that.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn