Group field in userlist search...

1 year 3 months ago #332252 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group field in userlist search...
It would be better to fix this issue than trying to implement some sort of workaround for it. It's possible there's some sort of conflict going on. Try unpublishing non-core CB plugins other than CB Field Groups and see if the issue resolves.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #332258 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic Group field in userlist search...
Thank you for your reply Krileon.

Right now all cb plugins are unpublished but the result is the same. I have now published only the plugins that can not be unpublished.

Do i have to follow the same procedure with the joomla plugins?

1 year 3 months ago #332260 by krileon

Do i have to follow the same procedure with the joomla plugins?

Yes, but likely only for 3rd party system and user plugin types.

Aside from that I'm at a loss as to what is triggering this. Am still unable to replicate in multiple test installs and I don't see any issues with the underlying code. For some reason Joomla is running the MySQL commands out of order. My best guess is the query isn't getting set in the Joomla query object for some reason.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332287 by liaskas
Hello again...

With hope to be lucky, i created a new group field and now it seems working "partialy". At least it does not give a "2014 Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now"

So far we are at this point...

When no search selection

When selection equals to "On Board"

When selection equals to "Office"

As i mentioned before, the search works, but it takes in account only the "Working Position". No matter what you choose in the second search field (Activities / Duties), the search returns the results only according to "Working Position". 

Any ideas about this?

Thank you
Attachments:

1 year 3 months ago #332301 by krileon
It will use OR and not AND when searching multiple field group fields. So it's searching "Working Position" OR " Activities / Duties". Will add a parameter to give better control over this as it's hardcoded as OR.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9103

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: liaskas

1 year 3 months ago #332302 by liaskas
Thank you  for your reply Krileon...

looking forward for the OR or AND parameter.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn