Group field in userlist search...

1 year 3 months ago #332214 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic Group field in userlist search...
No...
the search with other fields works great.
This problem exists only in a list that is searched only with the group field (no other fields for searching).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #332215 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group field in userlist search...
Strange, please PM backend super user login credentials and will take a look. Am currently unable to reproduce the issue locally. Will likely need to install some debug builds so if this is a production ready site please provide a test site instead if preferred.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #332217 by liaskas
Thank you Krileon
Credentials have been sent

1 year 3 months ago #332233 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group field in userlist search...
Have reviewed your install and am a bit stumped. I can't see any reason for this nor can I replicate the issue in tests. The query also looks fine, which is as follows.
SELECT COUNT(*)
 FROM `#__users` u
 INNER JOIN `#__comprofiler` AS ue
 ON ue.`id` = u.`id`
 WHERE u.`block` = 0
 AND ue.`approved` = 1
 AND ue.`confirmed` = 1
 AND ue.`banned` = 0
 AND ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `#__user_usergroup_map` AS g WHERE g.`user_id` = ue.`id` AND g.`group_id` = 2 ) > 0
 AND (JSON_SEARCH( LOWER( ue.`cb_offered_job` ), 'one', 'on board', NULL, '$**.cb_onboard_or_not_company_offer' ) IS NOT NULL)
 AND ( (ue.cb_offered_job != '') )

I created a new field group field and it worked perfectly fine. Then 10 minutes later started throwing the same error. I'm not sure what's causing this, but seams to be something server related. Maybe an issue with MySQL configuration? You're on the right version to be able to use the JSON functions so am not sure why it's erroring.

Please try contacting your host and see if they can review the MySQL error log if enabled. If not enabled see if they can enable it then retrigger the error and check the logs.

Do you have any server side caching configured? That could also be a possible culprit. Looks like you're using cloudflare so that's a very likely possibility that caching is causing problems here. Typically you don't want to cache any form requests.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #332241 by liaskas
Thank you for your reply Krileon.

I disabled caching in cloudflare.
Cache is disabled for the site in global configuration
Nothing has changed... problem remains.

These are the letest rows of the error log file mysqld.log (Do not seem to be related and they are not errors.)
2023-01-04T17:24:25.251006Z 1853115 [Warning] IP address '179.60.147.133' could not be resolved: Name or service not known
2023-01-04T18:30:01.285562Z 1877214 [Note] Access denied for user 'Cpanel::MysqlUtils::Unprivileged'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
2023-01-04T18:36:29.930339Z 1879371 [Warning] IP address '34.78.6.216' has been resolved to the host name '216.6.78.34.bc.googleusercontent.com', which resembles IPv4-address itself.

Any other direction you can point me to?

Thank you.

1 year 3 months ago #332242 by liaskas
following my last reply...
Just another approach (Crossed my mind and i thought of asking)
Is there a way to fill the values of the fields that exist in the group field using an auto action?

This way the search will search for values in normal fields and not for the group field.

Example:

GROUP_FIELD

FIELD_INSIDE_THE_GROUP_FIELD.

When group field is filled and saved by the user, the auto action sets value of  FIELD INSIDE THE GROUP FIELD equal to the value inserted by the user in the GROUP_FIELD

Can this be done and how?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn