Cannot edit user from backend...

1 year 2 months ago #332619 by hmpress
Replied by hmpress on topic Cannot edit user from backend...
Thank you for your patience!

I am using the latest nightly build and am at Version: 2.8.0+build.2023.01.27.16.59.55.3636e2d5a and am using the default CB template. The site template is built on Helix.

There are no 3rd party plugins installed in/for CB.  

I have run all the tools repeatedly to make sure there are no errors and all the image files are in place.

It was/is not possible to simply upgrade the Joomla 3 site. We were hit hard by malware and although the entire server was cleaned the original site was destroyed. This is a clean install of both Joomla 4 and Community Builder.

I cannot believe that no one else has ever experienced not saving the input from the registration form to the comprofiler table. 

I really don't want to give in to the pressure I am getting to move to a different membership system.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332630 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cannot edit user from backend...
Are you using CB Conditional on any fields or tabs that aren't saving? It's possible there isn't a data issue, but just a configuration one. For example those fields could be failing their conditions during the save process which would prevent them from saving. A quick test to check for this is to unpublish CB Conditional and retry. I recommend unpublishing all installed plugins and seeing if core CB by itself is fully functioning after the migration just to be sure things went smoothly.

If issue persists please PM backend super user login credentials and will take a look. See link in my forum signature to directly PM me. I won't be able to do anything about your database if the problem is there, but can at least check for some possible configuration problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #332775 by hmpress
I have sent credentials via private message.

I have resolved some issues but this is the call stack that I get when submitting the registration form. The name, username, and email save to the Joomla Users table but none of the CB fields save to the Comprofiler table.

Call stack
#   Function                                           

JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php:433
2   mysqli_stmt->execute()
3   Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliStatement->execute()
      JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/DatabaseDriver.php:675
4   Joomla\Database\DatabaseDriver->execute()
      JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliDriver.php:776
5   Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver->insertObject()
      JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Driver/CmsDatabaseDriver.php:531
6   CBLib\Database\Driver\CmsDatabaseDriver->insertObject()
      JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/ComprofilerTable.php:90
7   CB\Database\Table\ComprofilerTable->storeNew()
​​​​​​​      JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/UserTable.php:648
8    CB\Database\Table\UserTable->store()
      JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/UserTable.php:1116
9   CB\Database\Table\UserTable->saveSafely()
​​​​​​​      JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:1072
10  saveRegistration()JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:144
11  require_once()
      JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
12  Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()
      JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
13  Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()
​​​​​​​      JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:355
14  Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()
​​​​​​​      JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:200
15  Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
​​​​​​​      JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:241
16  Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
​​​​​​​      JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:294
17  Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
​​​​​​​      JROOT/includes/app.php:61
18  require_once()
      JROOT/index.php:32

1 year 2 months ago #332779 by krileon
Your site is trying to load a plugin that doesn't exist.
Warning: Undefined array key 526 in //libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php on line 866

Warning: Attempt to read property "published" on null in //libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php on line 866

You also had several fields for plugins that don't exist lingering (from CB 1.x days). There was also duplicate cb antispam fields. Both I've cleaned up for you, but am unable to solve your plugin issue as that probably needs to be fixed in your database directly.

I recommend checking _comprofiler_plugin database table for a row with an id of 526 and deleting it. Next check _comprofiler_fields and see if any fields are assigned to that plugin id via pluginid column and likely also need to delete them.

The next issue is as follows.
Deprecated: explode(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /administrator/components/com_acym/classes/user.php on line 1237

That's coming from AcyMailing.

My guess is there's errors blocking the save process, but it could be something like database limits. You've 142 fields several of which are not in use and recommend deleting any you don't intend on using. For example CB Connect is unpublished and unconfigured so I recommend uninstalling it and deleting its social id fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago #332814 by hmpress
With your help, I am making significant progress! Here is the most recent Call Stack when submitting a registration from the front end. Are you able to give me more feedback on what to do next? Again, the data saves to the Joomla Users table but not to the Comprofiler table.

Call stack
#    Function    Location
1    ()    
2    mysqli_stmt->execute()    
3    Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliStatement->execute()    
JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/DatabaseDriver.php:675
4    Joomla\Database\DatabaseDriver->execute()    
JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliDriver.php:776
5    Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver->insertObject()    
JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Driver/CmsDatabaseDriver.php:531
6    CBLib\Database\Driver\CmsDatabaseDriver->insertObject()    
JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/ComprofilerTable.php:90
7    CB\Database\Table\ComprofilerTable->storeNew()    
JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/UserTable.php:648
8    CB\Database\Table\UserTable->store()    
JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/UserTable.php:1116
9    CB\Database\Table\UserTable->saveSafely()    
JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:1072
10    saveRegistration()    
JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:144
11    require_once()    
JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
12    Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()    
JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
13    Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()    
JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:355
14    Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()    
JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:200
15    Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()    
JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:241
16    Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()    
JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:294
17    Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()    
JROOT/includes/app.php:61
18    require_once()    
JROOT/index.php:32

1 year 2 months ago #332823 by krileon
Call stack isn't of any help here as that's just a standard query object store that isn't throwing any errors. If you've any 3rd party Joomla System or User plugins installed try unpublishing them since Joomla user is storing it's possible a Joomla plugin is interrupting the process.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn