Recent Activity

2 months 4 weeks ago #336944 by Ppetrik
Replied by Ppetrik on topic Recent Activity
Yes you are right. The setting was "registered". I set the Activity plugin to "published" again. However, the error "Not authorized" is still there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 4 weeks ago #336947 by Ppetrik
Will it help if I uninstall CB Activity and remove Activity Streams and Comment Streams from the database? The website is under development, there is no risk of data loss. I would then perform a clean install of CB Activity 6.

2 months 4 weeks ago #336948 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Recent Activity
Uninstall doesn't delete CB Activity database tables to avoid accidental data loss. If you want to uninstall it and purge it entirely then you also need to delete all database tables beginning within _comprofiler_plugin_activity. I don't think this is really necessary as it's probably best to just track down the access setting, but it's entirely up to you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 4 weeks ago - 2 months 4 weeks ago #336955 by Ppetrik
The problem was that the "Activity" tab was set to "Unpublished" because I didn't want an activity tab on user profile.
Then no custom stream and system stream was accessible.

2 months 3 weeks ago #336958 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Recent Activity
That certainly sounds like a bug. Only profile streams should be checking the activity tab for access. Have added a bug ticket to investigate further.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9339

So basically this should've only happened to Recent Activity (since its primary asset is a profile asset) and Profile Activity streams. CB GroupJive stream should not have been affected or was this the case already?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 3 weeks ago #336962 by Ppetrik
It appears that both the GroupJive stream and any other custom stream have been affected.

How do I hide the "Profile Activity" tab in my profile? I don't want to turn off the Profile Activity stream.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds