Recent Activity

2 months 4 weeks ago #336890 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Recent Activity

Yes, I did. But I see the error now. (Admin access)

Call to a member function getInt() on null
1 () JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/templates/default/activity/core/group.php:129

The problem is after setting the filters

Looks like you have GroupJive activity for a group that doesn't exist. You may want to remove those orphaned activity entries, but will work on a fix so it stops erroring.

No, I spelled it wrong. I'm sorry. I'm looking feature "Enable tracking of post views. " where is it set in CB? I want to deactivate the function and I don't know where.

Views tracking can be toggle on/off globally in CB Activity > Parameters > Streams.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 4 weeks ago #336899 by Ppetrik
Replied by Ppetrik on topic Recent Activity
Thank you very much for your patience. It will take me some time to understand all the functions of CB.

I can't seem to add a new post to Activity stream. What's weird is that the map is displayed immediately, and when you click submit, another window pops up with the theme background image selection.

Attachments:

2 months 4 weeks ago #336910 by Ppetrik
Looks like something went wrong. Even when I use system streams, I get the same result (Post cannot be sent or Not authorized). Is there any way to uninstall CB acitivty completely including system streams?

2 months 4 weeks ago #336911 by krileon

I can't seem to add a new post to Activity stream. What's weird is that the map is displayed immediately, and when you click submit, another window pops up with the theme background image selection.

Did you mark location and theme as required features? If you did then that's why it's blocking the submit as making a post requires them. Edit your stream then under Create > Require set everything back to Disable. By default nothing is required for a post beyond something being posted of any kind.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 4 weeks ago - 2 months 4 weeks ago #336931 by Ppetrik
Thank you for your advice. It helped. Unfortunately I still get the error "Unauthorized" as registered, no matter what type of stream I use (for example Recent Activity,Profile Activity etc.) everything is public and the database is completely empty, no orphaned activity records). As an admin I then see the error "Call to a member function getInt() on null" if I submit a post to a stream.
If I turn on debug and try to access the page as a guest, I see:
Warning: Undefined array key 563 in /libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php on line 866

The Groupjive system stream on the Group Activity tab works flawlessly.

Can you think of any other options? Thank you.

2 months 4 weeks ago #336937 by krileon
Did you change the Access parameter of the Activity plugin itself in CB > Plugin Management? Please keep in mind plugin access determines plugin loading behavior. It won't load if not accessible. Generally all plugins should be set to Public access as you can control their usage by access permissions within the plugins features itself. Seams like there's a plugin loading issue going on.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds