[SOLVED] Community Builder deliets Querry

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #327787 by xgerry
Hi there,
nine months ago my tool was working perfectly and doing what it was supposed to do.
After a break I have to start the "Corona app" again, and the old problem again - the community builder reads all data from the comprofiler table instead of using the one created for it.
Has anything been done during various updates that changes the AutoActoon syntax?
Currently my syntax looks like this:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #327793 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder deliets Querry
I assume you're referring to the below usage?

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/242931-community-builder-deliets-querry

I'm not sure I understand your question. What do you mean it reads all the data instead of the one created for it? Please provide screenshots or details of your auto action and what you're expecting it to do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #327807 by xgerry
Replied by xgerry on topic Community Builder deliets Querry
After so long, I had to find my way back into it myself. Sorry, the problem is solved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

2 years 2 months ago #327824 by xgerry
Replied by xgerry on topic [SOLVED] Community Builder deliets Querry
Community Builder writes in the specified tables, but it also writes unnecessarily in the Comprofiler table. Should I leave it like that or does it have an impact and would I have to turn it off?

2 years 2 months ago #327849 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [SOLVED] Community Builder deliets Querry
I've no idea what you're referring to. What do you mean it unnecessarily writes to _comprofiler table? Your previous topic doesn't write anything. It's just displaying the results of a query using CB Query Field. You'll need to be more specific for me to advise anything.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn