Community Builder deliets Querry

3 years 6 months ago #320588 by xgerry
Community Builder deliets Querry was created by xgerry
268/5000
Community Builder deletes entries that I added under Field -> Integration -> CB Querry Field.
This probably happened when I manually deleted a table.
But also after I have imported again as a backup.
What could cause these deletions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320590 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder deliets Querry
Don't understand what you mean. It's deleting things from the database? CB Query Field doesn't do that unless you for whatever reason put a DELETE query in a query field, which is meant to utilize SELECT queries.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago #320602 by xgerry
Replied by xgerry on topic Community Builder deliets Querry
Sorry, please forget the last post.

How do I get a field to not pull the data from the Comprofiler field (and save) but only the field from the other table __comprofiler_place_user_mo field ID_Kurs.

3 years 6 months ago #320611 by krileon
If you want to display data from an external table you have to use CB Query Field and its Query fieldtype. You'd then just perform a SELECT query against that table to display its data on profile. If you need to push a fields data to an external table you'll need to use CB Auto Actions for that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago #320674 by xgerry
Replied by xgerry on topic Community Builder deliets Querry
I wrote
SELECT * FROM` zl843_comprofiler_place_user_wd` WHERE `ID-Kurs` = '[user_id]'
in CB QUERRY Field -> Parameter-> Query).

But List still uses the Comprofiler. Is the syntax wrong or do I have to enter that under CB Querry Field -> Integration -> CB Querry Field?
My field should really only refer to
place_user_wd

3 years 6 months ago #320680 by krileon
You have a space between your back quote and table name so yes the syntax is wrong. You are also didn't specify any columns in your select query so depending on how you've configured your query field it may not display anything.

But List still uses the Comprofiler. Is the syntax wrong or do I have to enter that under CB Querry Field -> Integration -> CB Querry Field?

No, as those parameters directly state they are for validation.

My field should really only refer to

Then you should have the below query field.

Query:
SELECT `place_user_wd` FROM `#__comprofiler_place_user_wd` WHERE `ID-Kurs` = '[user_id]'
Output: Single Row
Columns: Single Column

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn