Community Builder deliets Querry

3 years 6 months ago #320690 by xgerry
Replied by xgerry on topic Community Builder deliets Querry
Hallo,
Sorry,
__place_user_wd
is of course the table. The field should then be 'id-User'.

The line is then probably
SELECT `ID-Kurs` FROM `#__comprofiler_place_user_wd` WHERE `ID-User` = '[user_id]'

What has changed is that the suggestions for the input field come from the other table. Which I don't want at all.
Above all, the result from the external table
__comprofiler_place_user_wd
should be displayed in "Lists"

do you have any idea?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320706 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder deliets Querry
CB Query Field can output multiple rows as a list if that's what you're asking. To do this simply adjust your query so it returns more than 1 result and set "Output" to "Multiple Rows".

Beyond that I can't help you connect to and pull data from a database you made. I have no idea what the structure is or intended use. We do not provide custom coding assistance here. I can only provide simple examples. Below is another simple example for multi-row output.

Query:
SELECT `username` FROM `#__users` LIMIT 10
Output: Multiple Rows
Row:
<div>[column_username]</div>

The above will output the first 10 rows of the Joomla _users table and display their usernames.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn