[SOLVED] Facebook

13 years 4 months ago #149076 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook
Don't know what tell you. The instructions tell you exactly what you need to configure, you should configure nothing more and nothing less unless you are absolutely sure of what you're doing. The URLs that you need to input are given to you when editing the plugin from backend inside of (e.g. INFO HERE) usages.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #149088 by joey2509
Replied by joey2509 on topic Re:Facebook
Ok, I got that fixed but I still dont actually get logged in with fb. the page loads but nothing happens
www.kayakfishingmagazine.net/facebook-sign-up.html

Post edited by: joey2509, at: 2010/12/20 16:31

13 years 4 months ago #149132 by krileon
joey2509 wrote:

Ok, I got that fixed but I still dont actually get logged in with fb. the page loads but nothing happens
www.kayakfishingmagazine.net/facebook-sign-up.html

Post edited by: joey2509, at: 2010/12/20 16:31

Switch to default Joomla template rhuk_milkyway and retry. More then likely your template is missing the message tag so errors aren't being displayed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #149142 by joey2509
Replied by joey2509 on topic Re:Facebook
I just tried and still no error message, page refreshes but not logged in.

13 years 4 months ago #149212 by krileon
joey2509 wrote:

I just tried and still no error message, page refreshes but not logged in.

Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 4 months ago #149223 by krileon
Your Joomla release is out of date (1.5.21). Please upgrade to Joomla 1.5.22.

Your CB release if out of date (1.2.3). Please upgrade to CB 1.3.1.

You have Fatal JS errors on your frontend that will prevent the plugin from working properly.

[code:1]
c.init is not a function modules/mod_tpmenu/tpmenu/dropdown/menu.js.php?animated=Fx.Transitions.Bounce.easeOut
Line 1
[/code:1]

You have other Facebook extensions installed that WILL conflict, please uninstall them or choose not to use FBC.

You have 8 CB login modules, why? The Facebook button is not showing on your front page module which means there's a problem loading integrations. FBC can not work on pages that its API is not rendered. In other words you need to have the module on all pages if you want it functional on all pages. I've corrected this by ensuring all your login modules are configured to display plugins integrations.

FBC will not work even with the above changes to your modules to make the button display until the fatal JS errors are fixed. Notice clicking the button does nothing.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn