[#5760] Invoice refunded

8 years 3 months ago #277250 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Invoice refunded
Coming back on this subject, we have lots of clients complaining about language translations.

How can we translate the payments strings on the invoice so that it looks understandable for french clients ?

see attached
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #277256 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invoice refunded
PAYMENT_METHOD, TRANSACTION_TYPE, PAYMENT_STATUS, etc.. are raw values. They don't translate and are not passed through translations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 2 months ago #277262 by activha
Yes ok but they are on the invoice so that the customer knows the state of its payment.

so what do you suggest for non english customers ?

8 years 2 months ago #277271 by krileon
I don't have anything to suggest. Those substitutions are not ran through CBTxt so they will never translate. I've added a feature ticket to review if adding translation support for those values makes sense, but they're primarily internal values the end user would never see beyond maybe reference id.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 2 months ago #277273 by activha
End user always see these references on their invoices as it shows how and when it has been paid for them.

This is important for us unless you have a way to display payments details on the invoice using other mean

8 years 2 months ago #277277 by krileon
I've added a feature ticket to add language string support where needed. The substitution strings are constructed below if you want to try surrounding variables with CBTxt to force it. Please note we do not support core edits and I can not advise you beyond location.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/order/cbpaidPaymentBasket.php
ON: Line 256
Function: getInvoiceExtraStrings

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: erilam

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn