[#5760] Invoice refunded

8 years 1 month ago #279427 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Invoice refunded
Thanks, BTW are the strings located in the file I mentioned or did you shift to a cb plugin language file for CBsubs also ?
Because writing the strings in language file did not do anything :-(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #279463 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Invoice refunded

beat wrote: Ok, will add CBSUBS_TRANSACTION_TYPE_WHATEVERCOMESFROMGATEWAY key for 4.0.2 so people can still output what they want (and adapt it as gateways might evolve in that aspect). :)

Done for 4.0.2.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #279541 by activha
There is one thing left not translated on the invoice display for customers, which is payment mode (see attached)

We would like to display the gateway used for payment for customer display. Is this this field ?

How can we translate it or where can we put a field displayed the name of the gateway used ? not generic but the exact gateway name used in the backend so that our mods will now exactly what has been used by simply looking at the invoice on the front end ?

thanks
Attachments:

8 years 1 month ago #279567 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invoice refunded

There is one thing left not translated on the invoice display for customers, which is payment mode (see attached)

PAYMENT_STATUS, PAYMENT_METHOD, and TRANSACTION_TYPE all translate now. Please be more specific as to what substitution isn't translating.

We would like to display the gateway used for payment for customer display. Is this this field ?

The gateway used is the PAYMENT_METHOD substitution. See my previous post for the language strings to translate PAYMENT_METHOD.

How can we translate it or where can we put a field displayed the name of the gateway used ? not generic but the exact gateway name used in the backend so that our mods will now exactly what has been used by simply looking at the invoice on the front end ?

There's no substitution for that. Closest available is the gateway type which is PAYMENT_METHOD.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279612 by activha

Please be more specific as to what substitution isn't translating.

Screenshot was attached. Have a look at "Mode de paiement" on the invoice.

There's no substitution for that. Closest available is the gateway type which is PAYMENT_METHOD.

This substitution IS needed.
Buyers would prefer to know on their invoice by which mean the invoice has been paid.
For instance if we use two offline gateways, one named Checks and the other one named Bank Wires, that would allow our mods to know quickly in the backend what needs to be checked by courrier and what needs to be checked on bank account, and that would allow our buyers or one of their staff members to know how the invoice has been paid.

This is a pro requirement as could be a monthly or quarterly paiement of an annual plan (but that's another story :-))

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn