[#6647] CBSubs recurring payment with only one basket

6 years 9 months ago #295239 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs recurring payment with only one basket
Ok got it

BTW we re activated ogone with recurring payments only by switching the setting and we now get the message :

ÉCHEC (Erreur) du paiement récurent de 36,00 EUR pour le panier 3818 Order_id 3818 de Pascal xxxxx (username xxxx - user id xxxx) utilisant ogone du à l'erreur Incomplete or invalid (50001116: unknown order/1/i/137.74.29.37 : dans). La prochaine tentative de paiement est prévue le 2017-06-30 12:05:02

This error message is for all recurring payments using credit cards

Can you give me a hint for the error ?
Seems like unsettling/setting recurring payments again changed something

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #295241 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs recurring payment with only one basket
As the error isn't in English the best I can understand from Google Translate of it is a recurring payment was attempted on a subscription and/or plan that does not allow recurring payments. Making a recurring payment to a subscription that's configured to only receive single payments will likely fail validation. Review the subscription within CBSubs > Subscriptions attached to basket id 3818. Note the plan and the gateway both need to allow recurring payments.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #295255 by activha
I have checked and all was working correctly before deactivating recurring payments in Ingenico gateway.
This client was working ok until last month
Once we reactivated recurring payments in Ogone, this problem appeared.
Plan is set to unlimited periods, payment is set to recurrent and Ingenico is back to recurring allowed
Do you have an idea of what could happen ?

6 years 9 months ago #295257 by beat

activha wrote: Ok got it

BTW we re activated ogone with recurring payments only by switching the setting and we now get the message :

ÉCHEC (Erreur) du paiement récurent de 36,00 EUR pour le panier 3818 Order_id 3818 de Pascal xxxxx (username xxxx - user id xxxx) utilisant ogone du à l'erreur Incomplete or invalid (50001116: unknown order/1/i/137.74.29.37 : dans). La prochaine tentative de paiement est prévue le 2017-06-30 12:05:02

This error message is for all recurring payments using credit cards

Can you give me a hint for the error ?
Seems like unsettling/setting recurring payments again changed something

Please check if the re-trial that will happen in around 15 minutes (UTC times) works.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 9 months ago #295258 by activha
Nope exactly same error

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn