GTvB

Joomla: 2.5.6
CB: 1.8.1
GJ: 2.5.3 RC1
Kunena: 2.0.1
Website language: German

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #185507 by tassierambler
Replied by tassierambler on topic Re: Facebook connect doesn't appear to do anything

GTvB wrote: Hello,

I can't find these two options :

Encrypted Access Token: Enabled
Requests 2.0 Efficient: Disabled

GTvB

Likewise, these options aren't available to me, and as a beginner what does "JS" stand for?

12 years 5 months ago #185509 by GTvB
Sorry,

I am an absolute beginner ...

GTvB

Joomla: 2.5.6
CB: 1.8.1
GJ: 2.5.3 RC1
Kunena: 2.0.1
Website language: German

12 years 5 months ago #185516 by krileon

I can't find these two options :

I've no idea then. Perhaps the server you're on Facebook has yet to update.

and as a beginner what does "JS" stand for?

JavaScript

Both, if not done already please install Firefox. Navigate to your site then in the browser it self click Firefox > Web Developer > Error Console. Now refresh your site and click the FBC button and see if any Fatal errors show up in the error console then copy and paste them here.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #185517 by tassierambler
Replied by tassierambler on topic Re: Facebook connect doesn't appear to do anything
See post above - must have sent at the same time.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn