Payment Notification not enabling plan

11 years 7 months ago #212165 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Payment Notification not enabling plan
Have reports of old CB Conditionals causing this. If CB Conditionals is installed please ensure it's up to date (latest is 1.8.11).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #212171 by aamet
Replied by aamet on topic Re: Payment Notification not enabling plan
OK, Thanks. I was on v 1.8.8. Upgraded. Will monitor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #212182 by aamet
Just to let you know. I tried a new registration and the problem persisted. So instead I uninstalled Conditionals completely, and it appears to be working OK now. i.e. a Payment is made and the user payment is now recorded correctly with CB subs and ALSO it appears the other (past) user registrations which were not correct (i.e. marked as not paid on CB Subs) have self-corrected as well :-)

CORRECTION:

For info: Some users did not self correct. Also they are stillset to Manual and non-autorecurring.

11 years 6 months ago #213499 by aamet
I'm afraid the problem of the PayPal payment not being updated in CB Subs appears to have reappeared. My client reports it is happening consistently. No plugins have been changed to my knowledge.

11 years 6 months ago #213541 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Payment Notification not enabling plan
Is CB Conditional still present? You can confirm CB Conditional is presenting the bug when registering and reaching the basket page the invoice will have no name, etc.. as an older version messed up the user object. This of course is fixed in latest and also won't be an issue if is uninstalled.

Try disabling all but core CB plugins and CBSubs then attempt to register and see if a payment is successful. Then enable 1 by 1 until it breaks again. This will let you know what's conflicting. Aside from that I don't know what more to tell you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #213769 by aamet
Conditional is not installed. I completely removed it last time. I've disabled other plugins, but need to test a few plans, as my test plan registration appeared to go through OK, yet a live one a few minutes earlier did not. I've since tested a live one with a new user, and it also did not register the payment against the account, yet it is listed as successful in the notifications area. If I look at the invoices, they all have a number, and all list the user and their address.

Ideas?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn