Payment Notification not enabling plan

11 years 7 months ago #210961 by aamet
Replied by aamet on topic Re: Payment Notification not enabling plan
No chance. We have a 5000 user seat. Currently there are some 1850 users registered. Any chance of a login to look around?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #210963 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Payment Notification not enabling plan
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #210966 by aamet
Replied by aamet on topic Re: Payment Notification not enabling plan
PM'd you details. thanks.

11 years 7 months ago #210982 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and tested locally. It seams for whatever reason the user_id isn't properly being pulled from the IPN. I've confirmed the IPNs are basically failing and only PDT is working. This is very likely an API change from PayPals end. I've created an immediate priority bug ticket for this to be reviewed and fixed immediately for a new release. I apologize for the inconvenience. For now please manually renew your users from within CB > User Management or edit their subscription from CBSubs > Subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #210988 by krileon
Please note none of your purchases have been renewals from what I can see. The PDT was successful and the IPN informed you that the recurring signup was successful. So the users subscription should be working and active fine, but this will likely cause issues on renewal.

If you're referring to the ones marked "subscr_eot" I believe this is a cancellation (at PayPal) or the last payment of their subscription. I've verified the subscriptions are active by editing the user that the IPN was for and it's showing as active in backend.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

11 years 7 months ago #210990 by krileon
Have investigated further and it's purely a display issue. The IPNs are fully functional (tested by making PDT fail, subscription became active anyway). It simply is logging the user id as 0 resulting in it being hard to see who the IPN belonged to, but the IPN worked regardless.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn