Field group bug

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #330797 by rbuelund
Field group bug was created by rbuelund
All of a sudden (possibly after an update of CB) I can no longer add to a field group. I can open the popup for adding values, and also add new values, but when I press Update the new values are gone again !!?? I am editing frontend throug ajax. It is on a Joomla 4 site.

I can see this in the Netvork console:

Content-Disposition: form-data; name="_cb_teammoder__1__cb_teammode"

2022-10-26
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="_cb_teammoder__NaN__cb_teammode"

2022-12-14

Seems like the second value is not getting a number or does it first get that upon writing the value to the database ???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #330800 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Field group bug
Ensure you've the latest CB build release installed then retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago #330821 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Field group bug
I have the latest build ! Not working. Tried both in Firefox and Chrome.

1 year 7 months ago #330822 by rbuelund
I just tried this on a backup of the same site, but which has not been updated some time.

Checked that the field group was working correct - it added correctly a number to the ajax request

Updated CB and all plugins to the latest build

Now it does not work, and there is no number but an NaN in the ajax request

There is something buggy in the latest build !

1 year 7 months ago #330826 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Field group bug
Was able to confirm, find the cause, and apply a fix. Please update to latest CB build release available now for fix. Strangely I could not see the issue in 1 field group, but could in another which is why it didn't show up in testing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #330827 by rbuelund
Well - maybe a little better, but still not good - now there is a number assigned to the values - but if there are two values the number is the same !

2022-10-26

2022-12-14
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="_cb_teammoder__count"

So only the latest value is saved..

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds