Update to CB Activity failed

3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #336650 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Update to CB Activity failed

I get the same install error. and have run CB tools to fix the database...What to do?
This should be fixed now in latest build release. Have renamed the table. Existing installs will migrate their tables to the new table name.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 1 week ago #336665 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Update to CB Activity failed

I'm getting an error, too, but a different one: an "incorrect string value" for column 'icon_html' at row 1
I've redone icons to be initially encoded when storing to the database so that should avoid encoding errors like this in the future, but it's recommended to still fix your database collation regardless. Please give latest build release of CB Activity a try.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flarup1956

3 months 1 week ago #336680 by Flarup1956
Replied by Flarup1956 on topic Update to CB Activity failed
I runYour version is2.9.1+build.2024.01.11.19.38.24.c604a3042 and the last Joomla version
I get this error when I check plugin database... What can I do?CB plugin "CB Activity" database structure differences:Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_streams Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_mentions Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_hashtags Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_liked Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_commented Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_bookmarked Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_notifications_recipients does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_notifications Column guest does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_notifications Index published type is instead of uniqueTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_notifications Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_notifications_read does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Column stream_id does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Column parent_id does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Column guest does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Column reports does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Column modified does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Column pinned exists but should not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Index published type is instead of uniqueTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Index parent_id does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Index reports does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Index prefetch Column parent_id is not the intended column, but publishedTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Index system exists but should not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Index pinned exists but should not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Index comments exists but should not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Index comments_pinned exists but should not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comment_streams does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_comment_mentions does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_hidden Column date does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_hidden Index asset type is instead of uniqueTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_hidden Index object type is instead of uniqueTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_hidden Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_tags Column activity_id does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_tags Column tag type is text instead of varchar(50)Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_tags Index tagged type is instead of uniqueTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_tags Index activity_id does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_tags Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_following Column params exists but should not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_following Index follows type is instead of uniqueTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_following Index followed type is instead of uniqueTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_following Index date exists but should not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_following Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_likes Column params exists but should not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_likes Index likes type is instead of uniqueTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_likes Index liked type is instead of uniqueTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_likes Index prefetch does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_likes Index date exists but should not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_likes Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Column suggestions does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Column icon_style does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Column icon_class does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Column icon_css does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Column icon_image does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Column icon_html does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Column icon_video does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Rows id = 1 : Field suggestions = "" instead of '[{\"suggestion\":\"happy\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude0a\"},{\"suggestion\":\"blessed\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude4f\"},{\"suggestion\":\"loved\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83e\\udd70\"},{\"suggestion\":\"sad\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude22\"},{\"suggestion\":\"thankful\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83e\\udd17\"},{\"suggestion\":\"excited\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude04\"},{\"suggestion\":\"worried\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude1f\"},{\"suggestion\":\"confused\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude15\"},{\"suggestion\":\"disappointed\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude1e\"},{\"suggestion\":\"scared\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude31\"},{\"suggestion\":\"angry\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude21\"},{\"suggestion\":\"confident\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude0f\"},{\"suggestion\":\"cool\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude0e\"},{\"suggestion\":\"tired\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude34\"},{\"suggestion\":\"annoyed\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude24\"},{\"suggestion\":\"embarassed\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude33\"},{\"suggestion\":\"relieved\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude0c\"},{\"suggestion\":\"silly\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude1b\"},{\"suggestion\":\"shocked\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude32\"},{\"suggestion\":\"unamused\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude12\"},{\"suggestion\":\"frustrated\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude16\"},{\"suggestion\":\"meh\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\ude10\"}]', Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '🙂'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Rows id = 2 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '📺'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Rows id = 3 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '📖'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Rows id = 4 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '🎧'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Rows id = 5 : Field suggestions = "" instead of '[{\"suggestion\":\"coffee\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\u2615\"},{\"suggestion\":\"beer\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83c\\udf7a\"},{\"suggestion\":\"tea\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83c\\udf75\"}]', Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '☕'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Rows id = 6 : Field suggestions = "" instead of '[{\"suggestion\":\"breakfast\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83e\\udd5e\"},{\"suggestion\":\"lunch\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83e\\udd6a\"},{\"suggestion\":\"dinner\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83c\\udf7d\\ufe0f\"}]', Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '🍴'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Rows id = 7 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '🎮'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Rows id = 8 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '✈️'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Rows id = 9 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '🔍'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Rows id = 10 : Field suggestions = "" instead of '[{\"suggestion\":\"a birthday\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83c\\udf82\"},{\"suggestion\":\"my birthday\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83c\\udf82\"},{\"suggestion\":\"an anniversary\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83c\\udf89\"},{\"suggestion\":\"my anniversary\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83c\\udf89\"},{\"suggestion\":\"an engagement\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\udc8d\"},{\"suggestion\":\"my engagement\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\udc8d\"},{\"suggestion\":\"a wedding\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\udc92\"},{\"suggestion\":\"my wedding\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83d\\udc92\"},{\"suggestion\":\"life\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\u2600\\ufe0f\"},{\"suggestion\":\"love\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\u2764\\ufe0f\"},{\"suggestion\":\"graduation\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83c\\udf93\"},{\"suggestion\":\"the holidays\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83c\\udf81\"},{\"suggestion\":\"victory\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83c\\udfc6\"},{\"suggestion\":\"food\",\"icon_style\":\"4\",\"icon_html\":\"\\ud83c\\udf74\"}]', Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '🎉'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Column icon_style does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Column icon_class does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Column icon_css does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Column icon_image does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Column icon_html does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Column icon_video does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Column url exists but should not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Column params exists but should not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Rows id = 1 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '📍'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Rows id = 2 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '🏬'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Rows id = 3 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '⭕'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Rows id = 4 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '🚖'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Rows id = 5 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '🚕'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_locations Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_sticker_categories does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_stickers does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Column icon_style does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Column icon_class does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Column icon_css does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Column icon_image does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Column icon_html does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Column icon_video does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Column color_style does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Column color_class does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Column color_css does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Column color_code does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Rows id = 1 : Field icon_class = "" instead of 'fa fa-thumbs-o-up text-primary', Field color_class = "" instead of 'text-primary'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Rows id = 2 : Field icon_class = "" instead of 'fa fa-heart text-danger', Field color_class = "" instead of 'text-danger'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Rows id = 3 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '😆', Field color_style = "" instead of 3, Field color_code = "" instead of '#d7a615'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Rows id = 4 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '😢', Field color_style = "" instead of 3, Field color_code = "" instead of '#d7a615'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Rows id = 5 : Field icon_style = "" instead of 4, Field icon_html = "" instead of '😡', Field color_class = "" instead of 'text-danger'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_like_types Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Column background_image does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Column background_class does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Column background_css does not existTable #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Rows id = 1 : Field background_image = "" instead of 'images/theme_blue.png', Field background_class = "" instead of 'p-2 d-flex justify-content-center align-items-center text-white text-center font-weight-bold text-large'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Rows id = 2 : Field background_image = "" instead of 'images/theme_purple.png', Field background_class = "" instead of 'p-2 d-flex justify-content-center align-items-center text-white text-center font-weight-bold text-large'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Rows id = 3 : Field background_image = "" instead of 'images/theme_black.png', Field background_class = "" instead of 'p-2 d-flex justify-content-center align-items-center text-white text-center font-weight-bold text-large'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Rows id = 4 : Field background_image = "" instead of 'images/theme_flowers.jpg', Field background_class = "" instead of 'p-2 d-flex justify-content-center align-items-center text-center font-weight-bold text-large'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Rows id = 5 : Field background_image = "" instead of 'images/theme_love.jpg', Field background_class = "" instead of 'p-2 d-flex justify-content-center align-items-center text-white text-center font-weight-bold text-large'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Rows id = 6 : Field background_image = "" instead of 'images/theme_celebrate.jpg', Field background_class = "" instead of 'p-2 d-flex justify-content-center align-items-center text-white text-center font-weight-bold text-large'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Rows id = 7 : Field background_image = "" instead of 'images/theme_glitter.jpg', Field background_class = "" instead of 'p-2 d-flex justify-content-center align-items-center text-white text-center font-weight-bold text-large'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Rows id = 8 : Field background_image = "" instead of 'images/theme_space.jpg', Field background_class = "" instead of 'p-2 d-flex justify-content-center align-items-center text-white text-center font-weight-bold text-large'Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Collation is utf8mb4_general_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ciThe CB plugin "CB Activity" database structure differences can be fixed (adjusted) by clicking here: Click here to fix (adjust) all CB plugin "CB Activity" database differences listed above (you can also Click here to preview fixing (adjusting) queries in a dry-run ), but in all cases you need to backup database first as this adjustment is changing the database structure to match the needed structure for the installed version.Click here to show details All CB plugin "CB Footer" database is up to date.All CB plugin "CB Connect" database is up to date.Click here to show details All CB plugin "CB Google Translate" database is up to date.All CB plugin "CB Auto Welcome" database is up to date.All CB plugin "CB GroupJive About" database is up to date.All CB plugin "CB GroupJive Events" database is up to date.Click here to show details CB plugins database checks done. If all lines above are in green, test completed successfully. Otherwise, please take corrective measures proposed in red.

3 months 1 week ago #336681 by Flarup1956
Replied by Flarup1956 on topic Update to CB Activity failed
Ohh I download and install the again and it works and fix the database it looks correct now.... Thanks
CB plugins database checks done. If all lines above are in green, test completed successfully. Otherwise, please take corrective measures proposed in red.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

3 months 1 week ago #336697 by Pomond
Replied by Pomond on topic Update to CB Activity failed
Thanks! I have both corrected some errors that popped up in the CB database tool, and installed the latest version: Everything seems to be working great! Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn