[#3734] Payments not updating expiration date

10 years 9 months ago #230093 by aspooner
Replied by aspooner on topic Payments not updating expiration date
Thanks. I have been manually updating the users' expiration dates and all has been well until expiration date was reached (most expire on the same day - 23:59 on June 29th). I have several mailers that should have fired after expiry (3 days, 5 days etc), but none of those have added any emails to the queue, even though there are users that have not renewed yet. The cron job fired successfully and that was working fine with the mailers that fired before expiry.
Could you please take a look at this if I PM the login details again.
Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230139 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payments not updating expiration date
Your 3 day and 5 day mailers have "Must be in state:" set to "Active". That's not valid, because you're sending the email after the subscription expires; so it is no longer active. I suggest setting this to "Not relevant" or "Expired". You may want to check your other mailers that fire after expiration to ensure they don't have the same issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #235525 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Payments not updating expiration date
Has this issue been resolved? I have run into a very similar situation with auto renewing paypal subscriptions. I had two recently processed.

My Notifications table indicates the IPN has been verified, but the members subscription has not been updated to reflect the new expiration date.

The membership expired October 1, but I have the Grace period before real expiration: set to one month.

One paypal renewals kicked in October 19, the other the 21st.

Update: I did some more digging and see that the payment is somehow linking back to last years payment as well as this year. Strange!

10 years 6 months ago #235564 by krileon
No it has not yet been resolved. It's an issue with by calendar year durations. As far as I am aware other durations should not be affected unless there's some other issue conflicting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #235578 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Payments not updating expiration date
Hi Kyle,

I do in fact have expiration dates set as Calendar year (October 1). So is the only way to fix it to change the expiration date manually as indicated in the earlier post for the time being?

10 years 6 months ago #235683 by krileon

So is the only way to fix it to change the expiration date manually as indicated in the earlier post for the time being?

Yes, unfortunately.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn