Renewal expiry date error

10 years 9 months ago #230115 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Renewal expiry date error
All my tests were with yearly subscriptions, but weekly and monthly will work fine as well. Duration really shouldn't be an issue, but 1 day is just too short and could cause the IPN to show up late. At any rate I am testing 1 day duration and waiting for it to renew automatically later today.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230134 by srinsoftleaderclips
Replied by srinsoftleaderclips on topic Renewal expiry date error
Thanks you for the reply

1. I received some IPN which profile are active, some of the profile status updated to next expiry date correctly, but some of the profile status are not changed to next expiry date though profile is active.

2. I dont know why the subscription created before 04-July-2013 is not updating properly, but some of the subscription created on 04-july-2013 is updated the expiry date properly

Question

Could please let us know the proper settings to be made for the following recurring payment? It would be great if you guide us to set up proper settings

1. Trial for a week and recurring payment for monthly

2. Monthly recurring payment

3. Annual payment

Thank you
Guru

10 years 9 months ago #230138 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Renewal expiry date error

1. I received some IPN which profile are active, some of the profile status updated to next expiry date correctly, but some of the profile status are not changed to next expiry date though profile is active.

2. I dont know why the subscription created before 04-July-2013 is not updating properly, but some of the subscription created on 04-july-2013 is updated the expiry date properly

I don't know what more to advise regarding these as mentioned earlier previous recurring profiles probably won't work with the new implementation as they weren't exactly setup correctly. All my tests show new subscriptions, renewals, etc.. working fine. So all future subscriptions you should have no further issues with.

1. Trial for a week and recurring payment for monthly

Edit your plan an on the Pricing tab add an initial price of 0 with a duration of 1 week. Then for regular duration set to 1 month with the price of your choosing.

2. Monthly recurring payment

Set the regular duration of your plan on the pricing tab to 1 month.

3. Annual payment

Set the regular duration of your plan on the pricing tab to 1 year.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn