[#6555] Problems after upgrade to CB 2

7 years 1 month ago #292583 by Vorak
Replied by Vorak on topic Problems after upgrade to CB 2
Thanks for the info. I have uninstalled the plugins that can be uninstalled.
I think the cb.wall also belongs to the awdwall extension, but as it didn't work anymore I have removed it too.

As for the language plugin "Dutch", how do I update it, or where do I find a new version?
I already installed nl-NL, which is the same as Dutch, so I thought that I had already updated it that way.

As for the language plugin "CB Paid Subscriptions Dutch", where do I find a new version?

As for the DOCman integration:
My users have the ability to upgrade to a paid account, at which point they are supposed to be given access to a certain DOCMan category (until their paid upgrade expires). If DOCMan integration is no longer supported for CBSubs, is there another way I can still make this an automatic process? Or is there another extension that is similar to DOCMan and which CBSubs does support integration for?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #292586 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems after upgrade to CB 2
See our localization page below to quickly find language packages.

www.joomlapolis.com/localization

Additionally you can filter our downloads page (see menu on the right) to just language plugins as shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/languages

My users have the ability to upgrade to a paid account, at which point they are supposed to be given access to a certain DOCMan category (until their paid upgrade expires). If DOCMan integration is no longer supported for CBSubs, is there another way I can still make this an automatic process? Or is there another extension that is similar to DOCMan and which CBSubs does support integration for?

Latest DOCman releases don't use any special access permissions anymore and instead just use View Access Levels and/or Usergroups. You can assign usergroups based off subscription from the Access tab of your plans. Alternatively you can use By URL Part protection (provided by CBSubs Content; see Extensions integration tab of your plans) and protect the various DOCman categories via their URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #292591 by Vorak
Thanks for the links, I found the languages I need and installed them successfully.

Good news about DOCMan now organizing access like that, it does make it easier and it does indeed make a CBSubs DOCMan integration no longer needed. That reminds me I'll have to update DOCMan to the latest version too.

7 years 1 month ago #292620 by Vorak
Getting back to the strange login problem with newly registered users:

I made an exact copy of the website in a different subdomain, with an exact copy of the MySQL database.

When I try to register an account there, using a password with numbers, I am able to login without a problem. The only thing that is different is that the live site has an SSL-certificate enabled on the domain, and the copy does not. But when I disable SSL in Joomla, the problem still persists.

I even made sure that the redirect URL after the first login was set up correctly, and redirect URL's in the login module as well. But it makes no difference. :(

7 years 1 month ago #292626 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems after upgrade to CB 2
Edit your CB Login modules then under "Login and Logout Options" set "Encrypt Login Form" to "No". Then ensure any login redirects are supplied are non-SEF beginning with index.php. Next ensure live_site within configuration.php is empty. This should prevent cross-domain posts, which make it appear as if your login attempt did nothing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #292630 by Vorak
The encryption login form setting was already set to "no" in the module, and live_site was already empty. I have added the non-SEF URL as the login (starting from index.php in the modules and the complete URL, including https, in the first login redirect in the CB settings), but it makes no difference.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn