[SOLVED] Facebook plugin error: user failed to initiate

13 years 1 month ago #157219 by krileon

creative-bytes wrote: I'm sorry, I didn't meen to sound ungrateful. You've been nothing but help to me. It's just very frustating to know someone else is able to login and I can't, no mather what account I use. I've set de privacy settings to my own account to everybody for everything, yet still no luck.

IE and ff don't give me any errors anymore, no fatal js errors or anything, so that's progrese i think. After trying to login in I am logged into facebook...so that connection is made. It doesn't seem te be creating a new account however, because I'm still not logged in on the website itself....but i'm not recieving the failed error anymore either! It just keeps asking me to login.........

Have prepared a new fixed release, please provide valid login credentials so may install for you to test.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157247 by krileon
@creative-bytes
Have successfully installed latest, please test and confirm if you're still having issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #157265 by creative-bytes
Replied by creative-bytes on topic Re: Facebook plugin error: user failed to initiate
YEAH!!! :woohoo: I'm logged in whitout any errors!

13 years 1 month ago #157271 by krileon
Great, thank you for confirming. This will be implemented with next release for everyone to enjoy. You're welcome to keep the Beta installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 1 month ago #157277 by creative-bytes
Replied by creative-bytes on topic Re: Facebook plugin error: user failed to initiate
You're the best! It's nice to know it wasn't of my doing and I hope many other users will benefit from this aswell.

13 years 1 month ago #157294 by cocacool
great job !!

@Krileon ...Thanks a lot for keeping the Track!!!
improved in bits n bops!
went mad thinking I´m the issue
looking forward to get the public release

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn