What Am I Working On?

8 months 1 day ago - 8 months 1 day ago #334914 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic What Am I Working On?
The share UI is nearly complete. It comes with multiple social media platforms supported out of the box with capability to add more easily.

All of these can be individually toggled off globally and per-stream for easy control of sharing. Note sharing only applies to activity. There currently are no plans for comment sharing as it'd just be sharing outside of context.

Suggestions for additional social media platforms welcomed and will do by best to add share URLs for them. Note none of these load 3rd party scripts. They are strictly share URLs, which helps maintain the privacy of your users and site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #334943 by krileon
Liked and Followed views are finally being implemented. This will give you and overview of every asset you've liked and followed with context links where available to go back to what was liked or followed.

You'll be able to unlike and unfollow from this view as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

7 months 2 weeks ago #335047 by krileon
Internal activity logging is nearly complete. My current goal is to first migrate all the CB Auto Actions usages into core CB Activity. This means you won't need CB Auto Actions for these anymore. You'll be able to simply toggle them enabled or disabled as desired. All will be default disabled.

You'll have a fairly decent amount of control over them. Not only can they be toggle enabled or disabled you can make them based off a field. So for example a user could have a checkbox field to decide if they want specific activity to be logged. Additionally you can override what stream the activity is created on, what comment stream the activity will use, and what likes asset to use for the activity.

Similar will be done for Notifications moving them into core CB Activity. In addition to this a new API has been implemented for easily creating activity, which will make it much easier to implement activity generation for 3rd party extensions. It's a simple chainable class. Example as follows.
( new ActivityEntity( 'event.41' ) )
        ->setUserId( 31 )
        ->store();

This would generate an activity entry with an asset of event.41 and belong to the user with an id of 31. By default this will be placed on their profile stream, but there's chainable functions to specify what stream to post to.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

7 months 1 week ago #335073 by activha
Replied by activha on topic What Am I Working On?
Amazing what we could do with this !! :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn