[SOLVED] Can not access admin profile in frontend

14 years 1 month ago #126940 by mibert
Hi there,

Today I have updated from CB 1.2.1 to CB 1.2.2 and basically everything went no problem.

My only problem is, that after this update I can not access the frontend of my admin userprofile.

All other users seems to work and also if I login as a different user its no problem.

The problem only relates to my Admin account (userid=1), where neither myself nor any other user can access the frontend userprofil. Only a blank page is shown. Editing the profile is still possible.

Yes, I carried out all database tools and all databases are fine for CB1.2.2.

Any advise, how to solve this problem, would be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/17 14:53

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126963 by nant
mibert wrote:

Hi there,

Today I have updated from CB 1.2.1 to CB 1.2.2 and basically everything went no problem.

My only problem is, that after this update I can not access the frontend of my admin userprofile.

All other users seems to work and also if I login as a different user its no problem.

The problem only relates to my Admin account (userid=1), where neither myself nor any other user can access the frontend userprofil. Only a blank page is shown. Editing the profile is still possible.

Yes, I carried out all database tools and all databases are fine for CB1.2.2.

Any advise, how to solve this problem, would be highly appreciated.

Best regards

I doubt that admin account has userid = 1.
Usually this is 62.

Please check your website error logs for hints.

Turn on debug also for hints.

Is not a CB issue - something in your environment is failing.

Also useful to follow our Help Us Help You article and post back findings.

14 years 1 month ago #126967 by mibert
Replied by mibert on topic Re:Can not access admin profile in frontend
Hi and thanks for the reply.

I turned my Error Reporting to Maximum and got two error messages:

Notice: Array to string conversion in /homepages/.../libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 83

Notice: Undefined property: plgSystemJoomSEO::$metaGenerator in /homepages/.../plugins/system/JoomSEO.php on line 237

Anyway, I think these are not related to the issue because they appear for all user profiles and the problem is only with user=1.

My admin account has the ID=1 and GID=25 in the jos_users table and it has been always like that and never any problem. My user ID=62 is a normal user without special right.

Do you think this is any problem?

Best regards

14 years 1 month ago #126989 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can not access admin profile in frontend
Please see help us help you within my signature, need further information about your installation and server. Ensure you run CB tools (all but loading of sample data).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127003 by mibert
Hi,

thanks for your feedback.
Here are my installation details:

Server: Apache/1.3.41 Ben-SSL/1.59
Joomla! 1.5.15
PHP 5.2.13
MySQL 5.0.67-1
CB 1.2.2

As mentioned before, I have completed all CB Tools (except sample data) and they resulted in OK.

If you need any further information, please let me know.

Best regards

Michael

14 years 1 month ago #127010 by mibert
Hi there,

I dont know, why it was only a problem in my own profile but the issue seems to be the Profile Visitors plugin.

After unpublishing this, I could load my profile in the frontend again.

Is there any latest version of the Profile Visitors plugin, which can run with CB 1.2.2

Best regards

Michael

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn