[SOLVED] Can't execute mailfunction

13 years 11 months ago #135545 by de pauw
[SOLVED] Can't execute mailfunction was created by de pauw
Hey,

I am getting an errormessage when Joomla want's to send a mail to an emailadress that is registered by an user.I get the message that the mailfunction can't be executed.

If the adres is not registred by a user, sending emails is not a problem.

this occurs when trying to send an email with the groupmail-function in Joomla, with forms,...

I'am using CB 1.2.2, Joomla 1.5.17 and PHP 5.1.2

Kind regards,
Christophe

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/30 16:53

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #135556 by krileon
What does this have to do with CB? Is CBs registration emails failing? Is CBs moderator emails failing? If the issue is with Joomla I recommend going to Joomla.org and requesting support via their forums.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #135583 by de pauw
Well, this problem ocurred after installing CB. Meanwhile, I've done all the CB checks and they where green.

any suggestions?
thanks

13 years 11 months ago #135632 by krileon
de pauw wrote:

Well, this problem ocurred after installing CB. Meanwhile, I've done all the CB checks and they where green.

any suggestions?
thanks

That doesn't mean it has anything to do with CB. If Joomlas mailing function is failing, it's not likely due to CB. CB has its own mailing library separate from that of Joomlas. Recommend reviewing installed Joomla system plugins for a potential conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #136844 by de pauw
the problem is solved. There was a setting not ok by the hosting company!

13 years 10 months ago #136845 by nant
de pauw wrote:

the problem is solved. There was a setting not ok by the hosting company!

Glad you solved the issue.

Of course the installation of CB had nothing to do with this.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2010/06/30 09:45

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn