CB store base on CBSubs

10 years 1 week ago #242782 by Fabien lhonneur
CB store base on CBSubs was created by Fabien lhonneur
Hello,

First of all I'm sorry if I'm opening this thread in the wrong section, it appeared to me to be the best place to do it (and also English isn't my maternal language :) ).

My problem is the following : I manage a web project about a new technology in ophthalmic treatments for presbyopia, and we sell to users a service. We have a very unique business model, where we sell "credits" via CBSubs which can be used to do ask for an eye treatment (one credit = one eye), and these credits are used in a form of our own. CBSubs has a very interesting feature where we can update a CB field according to the plan taken by the user.

So when a user buys to us for example a 16 credits pack, we just add 16 to hisCB field credits with CBSubs. But as you know, better than me, CBSubs is a subscriptions solution, not a standard store. Then we downloaded Virtuemart 2, which is very powerfull but it hasn't CBSubs CB fields integration, and we really need it...

My question is the following : is there any solution to make Virtuemart working with CB fields (modifying one when purchasing), or any standard store that can work like CBSubs does with CB integration.

Hoping I didn't lost you with my explanations,

I thank you by advance for your answers,

Fabien L'Honneur.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 week ago #242786 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB store base on CBSubs

Fabien lhonneur wrote: Hello,

First of all I'm sorry if I'm opening this thread in the wrong section, it appeared to me to be the best place to do it (and also English isn't my maternal language :) ).

My problem is the following : I manage a web project about a new technology in ophthalmic treatments for presbyopia, and we sell to users a service. We have a very unique business model, where we sell "credits" via CBSubs which can be used to do ask for an eye treatment (one credit = one eye), and these credits are used in a form of our own. CBSubs has a very interesting feature where we can update a CB field according to the plan taken by the user.

So when a user buys to us for example a 16 credits pack, we just add 16 to hisCB field credits with CBSubs. But as you know, better than me, CBSubs is a subscriptions solution, not a standard store. Then we downloaded Virtuemart 2, which is very powerfull but it hasn't CBSubs CB fields integration, and we really need it...

My question is the following : is there any solution to make Virtuemart working with CB fields (modifying one when purchasing), or any standard store that can work like CBSubs does with CB integration.

Hoping I didn't lost you with my explanations,

I thank you by advance for your answers,

Fabien L'Honneur.

Hi and welcome to our forums.

If you are a CBSubs subscriber it is best to actually login with the username that purchased the subscription and post on the CBSubs GPL support forums.

This area is really meant for Community members to help themselves.

WIth CBSubs you can also have merchandise plans instead of subscriptions.

This way you can allow people to purchase a product plan as many times as they want and each time this will bump your cb credit field.

I cannot comment on VM integration as I am not aware if VM has an API with triggers that people can use to extend functionality.

10 years 1 week ago #242820 by Fabien lhonneur
Replied by Fabien lhonneur on topic CB store base on CBSubs
Thank you for your answer and your welcoming,

For the account that purchased CBSubs, I asked the logs to the owner and I'm waiting for his answer. When I'll get it I'll post on the GPL support forums as you advise me. Another quick question about CB and VM working together, I saw the CB Auto Actions plugin, working with Virtuemart, does this plugin just synchronize users table or does it provide others actions?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn