Update for CB 1.1 to support Fireboard 1.0.3

16 years 5 months ago #48565 by nant
The attached file should be locally uncompressed and you should study the Installation_Instructions.txt file carefully and follow its directions completely.

This is not an official CB patch, although most of it will most likely be included in the next release of CB.

If you follow these instructions, you will have modified the CB language file and the CB Simpleboard forum plugin in order to get proper support for the Fireboard forum component version 1.0.3 (www.bestofjoomla.com).

This work is released free of charge. You are of course encouraged to donate or support the CB Team by subscribing to the documentation subscription service. Do not take these efforts for granted - start contributing and supporting everyone that is helping you develop sites and features for your sites.

Remember, once again, read the instructions carefully.

Attachment CB_Simpleboard_plugin_upgrade_unzip_first.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #48604 by technotronics
Replied by technotronics on topic Re:Update for CB 1.1 to support Fireboard 1.0.3
Hi Nant,

I followed ur instructions and everything seems to be OK.

However, when I as user try to moderate my profile, the forum-tab (where one can change his/her settings regarding the forum) has dissapeared.

So I can't create my own signature as a forum member.

Is that correct?

Cheers...

16 years 5 months ago #48612 by nant
technotronics wrote:

Hi Nant,

I followed ur instructions and everything seems to be OK.

However, when I as user try to moderate my profile, the forum-tab (where one can change his/her settings regarding the forum) has dissapeared.

So I can't create my own signature as a forum member.

Is that correct?

Cheers...

No, it's not correct.

You should see a CB Tab in the CB Tab management backend that is named Forum Settings (well, actually named _UE_FB_TABTITLE with a description _UE_FB_TABDESC).

If you don't see this, then check your CB Fields management backend for the following fields:
-fbviewtype
-fbordering
-fbsignature

If you don't see these fields, then most likely you didn't the Fireboard configurations instructions step 7.

16 years 5 months ago #48623 by technotronics
Replied by technotronics on topic Re:Update for CB 1.1 to support Fireboard 1.0.3
Cheers,

That did the job, thnx...

16 years 5 months ago #48630 by wazowski
I can see my post very well.. but I can't see other's ??? why is that ? did I miss something ?

J'aime

16 years 5 months ago #48641 by nant
technotronics wrote:

Cheers,

That did the job, thnx...

so your problem was due to not following instructions?

is there something i can do to improve instructions?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn